How was your spring break!?!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 212eric, Mar 9, 2007.

1. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I couldn't be in Cancun this year for spring break, so I am wondering who's back yet, how did it compare to past spring breaks and what happened on your trip that you can tell us about? :daveandmo: :hug: :beerdrink: :lotsofmichaelf: :bigband: :headbanger: :whip:

212eric

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think most are leaving this weekend Eric. But I am dying to hear about them too!! :lol:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a few are there now.....should be back soon....and then everyone takes off tomorow or tonight, or already have

4. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I posted this question pretty early in the season but I wanted to get some of the first reactions. I hope the weather gets better, from what I hear it was not the best.

212eric

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah seems to have bad weather now.....I hope it's better for when I get there on Thursday..At home here we have sun shine and warmth!

6. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bing on the bad weathe, only burn when its hot anyway haha and I hate it when my mates worsip the sun so its more of a excuse to hit the bar early. The glass s always half full never half empty

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right Now for
    Cancun, Mexico
    Partly Cloudy
    73°F
    Feels Like
    73°F

this is at 330 in the morning.....must be freakin nice compared to me here

Right Now for
    Willimantic, CT
    Clear
    26°F
    Feels Like
    26°F

8. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok rht nowit is....considerng i am in england....COLD, COUDY AND ITS STARTING TO RAIN...and i have to go to work!!!!!! wednesday night ill be touching down in cancun so i wont let i get me down

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Must check weather....Hope we have good weather

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're getting mid-80's during the week....slight storming as well during a few of the days....partly cloudy a few and clear a few

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice