How Was Singles Week Apr 12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by footballchick58, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We ditto that

2. Krissy4492

Krissy4492 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, I cannot believe how many people took offense to my post. I only used the word skanky in reference to the swinger couples, not anybody on this forum. My intention was not to insult anybody, unless you are one of the swingers that I encountered, then I guess that would have been my intention. Because to be honest, I was offended by your behavior.

Sure, there is nothing wrong with good clean fun, but there was nothing good or clean about what I saw. I'm all about letting loose and having fun but I do have my morals. And pimping out your own wife is skanky where I come from. I feel the same way about prostitutes and drug dealers.

I think I finally get it -- are most of you swingers? Am I that naive that it took this for me to finally figure it out? Why else would you so adamantly stick up for these swingers who are going to destroy your beloved Temptations and turn it into the next Hedo. I really thought more people would ban together to try to drive these people out. You are all condoning their behavior and they are all going to start flocking to Temptations once they read this thread. And trust me, you will not want to go there anymore if it's anything like Hedo. Instead you totally thrash a young girl who was horrified by what she saw. I really don't get it. Maybe this really is some type of secret swingers cult? Why don't you just send out the FBI to find out if I am a legitimate person, LOL

Thank you to those of you who sent me nice private message and those who posted rational and understanding responses. To the rest of you - What is wrong with you people???

Don't bother responding because I am going to stay clear of here.

3. BrettLorie

BrettLorie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    krissy, take another pill,,,,,you need help

4. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is it worth responding anymore, it almost takes more effort than it is worth.

People defended her, no one made personal attacks despite her offensive use of words. Anyone that approached the line was reprimanded by the community, she speaks in the third person ("Instead you totally thrash a young girl"). A young girl who in her own words has been to Temptations more than once, who invites young single men to drink with her on her balcony and then is shocked when they think of having sex with her.

Constantly belittling everyone, calling people who can tolerate and yes even have conversations with ...gasp...the horrors "Swingers", people who are "Skanky" and pimp out their wives. Now anyone that defends swingers must be closet swingers. She felt that we would all ban together and drive all of the swingers out.

No, I don't think a reply is worth the effort.

Anyway, as Waste is the only mod following this, he will probably lock it shortly anyway.

Tomorrow evening while he is drowning his sorrows after a tough loss on home ice by the Habs, the world will finally p!ss him off and he will no longer put up with the antics of us all.

He is a tolerate man, but the longest drought in Montreal Canadians history will finally push him over the edge. I think it will be 13 years now, the previous longest drought was 7, oh well... :)

5. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

seriously

6. ColoradoSkiBum

ColoradoSkiBum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry -B- but I think the Habs win game 5. Not a big Habs fan myself after growing up in Buffalo back in the days with the old Quebec, Montreal, Buffalo series in the old Adams division.

But I do think they take this one. Game 6 on the other hand will either be a turning point for them, or the end.

Of course, next year they will drive Price nuts by blaming him for anything that goes wrong and he will be picked up by the Avs by the trade deadline. :p

Now that we have this thread back on track........ :D

7. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    He has to win a cup in Montreal first, the Avs have never won a cup without a former Habs goalie

8. ColoradoSkiBum

ColoradoSkiBum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah... Good point. Well, I guess we are screwed with Theodore for now and we have to wait until Price wins one for Montreal.

That's fine with me, it will give the Avs time for the rebuilding that is 3 years overdue.

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Correct!

Correct Again!

Wish you were correct... it's been 15 years. It could be worse... At least I still get to watch some of my old teammates and some local boys on the US teams :D

This one is now locked. Thanks for trying though.

If anyone of you are interested in continuing the hockey discussion, I have a thread started in the Free For All Section. It's up to 23 pages, so it could be a good weekend read.

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38302

GO HABS GO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice