How Was Singles Week Apr 12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by footballchick58, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Reply

Hubby says it is a tough job but he is glad you are up for the challenge. It takes the pressure off the rest of us. Two thumbs up bud.

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who knows if you're still following this thread but if you are... here is why people are taking offence.

1. calling people names like Skanky is just down right rude. If you don't agree with their lifestyle good for you.. but keep those opinions to yourself.

2. Unless you're a swinger then you have no idea what they're looking for.. *L*.. some may just be looking for a short, fat, bald man. In the future talk about what you know.. not about what you think you know.

3. The same goes for singles. IE the two women that were taking guys back to their room. What business is it of yours to talk about this? What happens between grown adults in private is no ones business. Basically don't be a gossip.

4. If you have to follow up a comment on here with "No offense meant" then you most likely have said something offensive.... and IMHO it was offensive.

Lastly,

Here's some advice for other people reading this.

1. Never invite a stranger into your room. That is probably one of the first rules of traveling.

2. If you see some poor women getting hassled by single guys take a stand and either tell them to @$!% off or get the staff. They will take it seriously.

3. If you are approached to play a game and you don't want to a simple, serious "no thank you" or "no I'm not up for that" has always worked in the past.

4. Any resort you go to will have swingers there. At TTR they are just a little more open about it because most of the people that go there are non-judgemental.

5. If you don't like the atmosphere around the sexy pool... there's always the quiet pool.

6. Be constructive when criticising (sp) the resort instead of it's crap, the food is crap, etc... and give examples or suggestions of what you would have prefered.

7. The thing that started all of this. Don't get into personal attacks on people of groups of people. Play nice.

3. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    4biddenpleasrs ,well said

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think that it's any secret that some people are highly judgemental and for whatever reason don't want to own up to the label. Those are the same personality types that go around making ALOT of assumptions about that which they know NOTHING about and they wonder why the uproar every time they say something.

Fortunately, most of those folks find tripadvisor to their liking and they post alot there and eventually become "local experts" by the tripadvisor staff and they suddenly feel accepted and understood somewhere.

Sometimes it can be better to jus roll your eyes, shake your head, and ignore that which is worthy of such treatment....

Michelle

5. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kind of like how I ignored rule #1?

My room has hosted many parties over the years... A couple which I wasn't even around for...
    I've had multiple room keys in circulation at the same time - some of those people I barely knew... they were just able to be at the right place at the right time and got a key...

Never invite strangers into your room? <roll> Those were some of my favortie nights :D

6. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Waste,

if that works for you sure. But as a general safety rule its true. anyone who invites people they don't know into their room runs the risk of things being stolen, attack or worse.

7. Waste

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It works both ways... A couple months ago in CT, a stranger made it into my room after I was passed out. I forget the whole story, but I think he started hitting on one of the "not so single" chicks (as in probably married within the next 24 months and popping out babies). Realizing his current strategy wasn't working and seeing that she was drinking straight from the Jager bottle, he thought he could get away with stepping up his game and being a little more forceful.

Upon noticing the strangers antics, our 145lbs super hero (Fletch), dressed in his cape (towel/kilt), cock on a rope and pink boa attacked the stranger. :D

8. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Excellent points Ian. Won't get involved in this one anymore, perhaps Krissy4492 is a legitimate person and came here co-incidentally a little over a month after Krissy Falker did and coincidentally when Steve was on his 1st of a 3 week vacation.

But you made excellent posts and enough said.

9. Waste

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All but Rule #1, correct?

You Toronto people, always sticking together.

BTW, sold my house on Tuesday. I'll be out on the street on June 27th. Hopefully will have found a place West of Toronto by then.

Another HABs fan jumping the fence. From my last visit, TO seems to be returning to the early 80s, where there were more HAB fans than Leaf fans :>

10. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's a great story... and I'm glad someone stepped in.

but in this world that's actually pretty rare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice