How Was Singles Week Apr 12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by footballchick58, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayzfan4life

dayzfan4life Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    krissy, what are you doing reading these type of message boards? Are you looking for hookups like the rest of us so called middle age "skanks"??!?!? I mean really, I am new here to this board and can already "see" through your crap. If you are too dumb to realize that your comments are offensive and rude, then you are right, you shouldn't post. I think your review was valid up to the point that you started insulting people who have a different lifestyle than you do. I am not a swinger, but I have no problem with those who are. Heck, I would take it as a compliment if that happend to me. I will make sure to put on my "big girl" panties when I go so that I can say no and move on. With your tact, no wonder you are single.

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What she posted was on the Temptations web sites forum.

C'mon guys we do not need to personally attack each other. I agree Krissy could have worded her original post a bit differently to be less offensive but I also think that she has the right to post her experience without being personally attacked.

As half of a 40 something couple I have never experienced TTR as a young single woman. My experiences would be different than hers. I will agree that there are some couples/singles that go to TTR with one thought in mind...to hook up with as many people as they possibly can. We saw it on our trip in Feb and even the entertainment crew commented on a couple of people that had a revolving door. We met a couple that did not seem to get the concept that we were not interested and caused some very uncomfortable moments with us all but hiding behind the bushes to avoid them.

As Temptations is an adult only resort I would hope that everyone could be adults and not resort to name calling or bullying. Just my two cents worth.

3. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. Well put.

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too. I tried to post that I saw a few things that I hadn't on our previous trip, certainly nothing to the extent that Krissy is talking about, but the vibe was definately different. Another couple who was there at that time posted the same thing in a different thread, but I am sure they will not post anything now, after everything that has gone on here.

I know what B & B is trying to say about Krissy maybe being someone else. I had sorta wondered the same thing.

Maybe some of what she said has been exagerated, or maybe it's just her point of veiw.

Like I posted before I think singles week is good for those who are there for that sort of thing, and maybe not, for those of us who are not.

5. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well put and worth a lot more than 2 cents.

Please refrain from posting personal attacks. If this thread continues to be used for personal attacks, it will be locked.

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AND Waste will light your hiny with fire! :lol:

Michelle

7. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man did I open a can of worms....All I really wanted to know was how the week?, if there was alot of singles or the same type of crowd & if the games were based on singles that week, of if they continued with the couple type games such as perfect couple.

I love this resort & the folks who work there, everytime I go to temptations the staff go out of there way to make sure I am having a great time, I have met wonderful singles & couples at this resort most seem to just be there for the same thing a fun vacation, & that is something you get from this resort.
    I say if you go to this resort you should have an open mind be a confident person, & if your not having a good time it's your own damn fault

I can't wait for singles week in Nov. I will go & be the judge for myself, and I will get to see the Staff again which have become great friends to me.

Cheers
    Karen

8. Hairyballs2008

Hairyballs2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Owwww Krissy "skanky" Id say your being a bit judgemental....remember the singles (men or woman) that went along with them didnt need their arms twisted Im sure... So what does that make them? Personally I just think the whole "singles week" thing brings in a different element on its own. Your prob best to go to a diff resort or just a diff week. We met many singles ln the week we went who had a great time with couples and singles alike.

9. 39roses

39roses Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there.....

I was at the resort for singles week. This was my 4th trip to the hotel - I am sorry to say that I agree (in part) with Krissy.... there were a lot of swingers there and my friend and I were approached a few different times.... there were two people in particular who were just over the top ... one was a really young blonde girl and the other was a good looking muscular guy (and I don't think they were together)... I understand that you may be asked - that wasn't the problem - it was the continual asking by the same people that creeped me out... the two cougars from Texas were actually pretty darn funny if you talked to them - I don't know if they were taking men to their rooms or not - I don't want to know to be honest, but they were interesting and nice to talk to.... I think it makes a difference in which week you go and who else has booked that week... in all of the times I have gone to the resort - it seemed as though everyone was on a mad tear to hook up - which made the place a bit sleezy.... I disagree with Krissy about the staff - they are WONDERFUL - they go out of their way to entertain and make sure your drink is full - they work really hard and I really respect them....

I too hope that the management is not trying to turn this place into a hedo - I don't think the world needs another one... :)

10. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1

I have finally figured out a solution to this problem....If anyone goes to TTR and has a problem with overly sexual young to middle aged woman...Send them to New York and I will personally spend some time with each of them and make sure that they understand the concept of Temptation and swaying and not swinging...Id hate to have to take time out of my busy schedule, but if someone has to do , I will volunteer hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice