How Was Singles Week Apr 12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by footballchick58, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    TEMPTATIONS

I'VE BEEN TO HEDO 3 ONCE AND TEMPTATIONS 10 TIMES, Temptation BLOWS HEDO AWAY IN EVERY CATEGORY, THE ENTERTAINMENT AT HEDO DURING THE DAY DIDNT EXIST, AND AT NIGHT WAS OK, THE NIGHT CLUB WAS EMPTY BY MIDNIGHT, AND YOU COULDNT GO ANYWHERE DOWN TOWN LIKE YOU CAN IN CANCUN, THE FOOD AT TEMTATIONS IS MUCH BETTER, AND THE STAFF, BARTENDERS, ROOM SERVICE, JUST ABOUT EVERY ASPECT WAS MUCH BETTER AT TEMPTATIONS, I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HEDO

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    HAHAHAHA............. I think you might be on to something.

Been going to Temptations/BBG/BBV for almost ten years now. Never have I or anyone I've known to frequent the resort more then once or twice has ever experienced anything like your making it sound out to be. Maybe some of it happen maybe some it didn't but either way I think there is some strecthing of the truth to what your saying.

Nick and Renee

3. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Were you hanging out with the chick from trip advisor who had her life ruined by Temptation?

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We met some 25 to 30 young people ages 22 to 32 along with some married couples and partyed with all, they were all great and was having a blast. Never did I see what you said you saw, we were up at 8am and went to bed around 3:30am. Honey don't let the gray hair fool you ,trust me you would never be able to keep up. And as far as my wife I dare you to post a picture of yourself , Kat would blow you away.

5. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You guys ROCK!

6. carlosjm

carlosjm Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Okay, let me reply from a different perspective:

I am a single guy that's 38 years old that went by himself for the 8th. time to Temptation. I went there now precisely because it was Singles Week. I was actually somewhat dissapointed because it was very tame compared to other times. Gone are the days where at night you had the Kissing Contest, the legs contests, the anything goes contest. Also, during the day, they no longer have the body shots contest, the contest where people have to simulate sexual positions, or where couples have to switch each others bathing suits, etc... So to state that it was a very sexually charged atmosphere is just very unaccurate.

I did get to meet a lot of very wonderful people who were there to have a great time. Maybe it was just my bad luck (LOL), but not once was I ever approached by any swingers. Granted, I am not that young anymore (like mid-twenties) but I do not consider myself unatractive at all. Not that I was looking for that kind of thing. I did see the two blonde cougars that she described in the Sexy Pool as well as the Paty 'O lounge. Maybe I missed it, but not once did I ever see them hook up with young guys and take them to their room. They were there meeting other people and just being friendly to all.

Yes, there were a lot of younger men at Temptations. Who could forget the six British guys who were there just having a great time. Remember Lee? He was the one that won the Belly Flop Contest. Also, remember the exchange that happened during the Beer Drinking contest between the Brits and the Americans? That was all done in good fun. Not once did I ever see any of those guys walk away or hook up with these swinging couples. I was also at the Sexy Pool all day long and at Nice Shoes and Paty O' all night and never witnessed what she describes.

However, from my side, I once again did have a fantastic time. Met a lot of great people. Both couples and singles. As far as the pushy drunk men hitting on girls, that could happen anywhere, not just Temptation. If anything, I saw it happening more when we went to Daddy 'O than at Temptation.

Carlos

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1

HA HA HA HA ...You took the thought right out of my head ...

8. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to both Krissy & Carlos for your trip reports.

Although very different, I have been to BBG/Temptation 3 Times & I must say that my experiences have been more like Carlos then Krissy, I have been hit on by Couples, However if you say no they don't continue to harrass you, and have met lots of couples there that I have remained friends with.

When I was there in Feb the games were definately tamer still alot of fun.

Think I will try singles week in Nov. I would go in Aug, however it's too nice in Toronto.

See you there in Novemeber

Cheers
    Karen

9. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    All of this just makes me want to go to Temptations in Nov for singles week even more!

It will be my 4th time there in November and can't wait!

10. Krissy4492

Krissy4492 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bmctex

1 posts posted on 2/15/2008 10:57:42 PM [ profile ]
    My wife and I enjoy being in the "lifestyle" and having single guys join us for some fun. We loved our stay at Desire a couple of years ago, however it's a couples only resort. Last year we went to Hedo III but Jamaica just isn't Mexico and we won't be going back.

Could Temptations be the place for us?

Replies [ post reply ]
    RichieRich777

1 posts replied on 4/4/2008 9:27:56 PM [ profile ]
    I watched my wife in action every night that we were there... She had her pick whenever she wanted it. The day we got there we didn't have a room so we hung at the bar in the court yard. A guy invited us to his room to change. That was when the fun began. It's real easy to have your girl hook up, especially f she's hot.

fun seekers

2 posts replied on 3/11/2008 7:33:59 PM [ profile ]
    I think maybe it would be a great place to be a single guy. I wonder if any will be bi?

njfuninthesun

1 posts replied on 3/11/2008 2:10:51 PM [ profile ]
    We will be there June 13 - 20 interested in the same thing

fun seekers

2 posts replied on 3/8/2008 6:57:05 PM [ profile ]
    We are coming to Temptation soon and we certainly hope we can find a single man or two to bring back to our room.

bmctex

1 posts replied on 2/23/2008 1:04:44 PM [ profile ]
    A number of people have browsed our posting but no replies. We really are wondering about this. We love going to Desire but it is couples only. Temptations sounds like it has a sexy atmosphere and singles are allowed. Does anyone know... is Temptations a place where we might hope to hook up with a fun single guy or two. We understand that it isn't a "lifestyle" resort, but we will have a room and what happens in Mexico....lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice