How Was Singles Week Apr 12

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by footballchick58, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there looking to find out how singles week was?

any info, as a person who usually travels by herself was thinkgin about going to the singles week in Novemeber.

Cheers
    Karen

2. Krissy4492

Krissy4492 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, it was interesting to say the least. I was at BBG last year and had a blast. This year it just seemed to have a very sleezy vibe.

I think a lot of it had to do with the skanky swinger couples who were hounding all the young guys. They were basically somewhat attractive women in their early 40's who were married to older, short, bald men, apparently for their money. Seems the only way these guys can keep their trophy wives happy is to take them on vacation and treat them to young men. We talked to many, many guys who were approached by these couples. Most of them said no, but several went for it.

Then there were the 2 big blonde Cougars. Anyone remember them? They dressed in dominatrix costumes and were also propositioning the young boys and taking them to their room one by one, day and night.

This kind of atmosphere made the guys think that they can treat all women as sexual objects. We received many sexual propositions like they were business deals. Even from the staff -- we had waiters ask for our room number and room service guys try to kiss us.

It wasn't comfortable being topless on the beach like in the past. Guys kept walking up and down the beach checking everybody out. My friend had married guys come sit on her chair while she was topless. If we were at the pool walking around topless, that would be a different story. But we are on the beach trying to get away from all that. These 2 young girls sat next to us and were going to try the topless thing for the first time. They were a bit nervous but finally got the nerve to do it. Right away these 2 young guys approached them and asked if they can help put lotion on their boobs. The poor girls never took their tops off again.

I think the entertainment staff was a bit raunchier than in the past and that also contributed to the sleeze. They can clean it up a little and still create a fun atmosphere. I don't need to hear the P-word come out of T's mouth every 5 minutes.

I know people are going to respond and say that I'm the kind of person that won't have fun anywhere. Well that is far from the truth, I have a blast everywhere and actually did have fun there. I also met a really nice guy so not everbody was bad. It's just that the sleeze vibe was very overwhelming and I would probably not go back for singles week. The couples on here are older and married and don't get approached by these skanky couples and horny guys. Walk the beach in our shoes and see if you have the same perspective on the place.

On a positive note, there were a lot of singles and the crowd seemed younger and hotter than in the past.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Don't worry Krissy, we're not going to come down on you for telling it as you saw it. You stated what you observed and didn't make wild accusations and trash everything as some have.

We, the repeaters, are concerned on the overall direction that the new version of the resort is taking. With the new descriptions posted on the website we don't want it to become a Hedo. The fun atmosphere we enjoy, the meat market we do not. I really hope we aren't moving towards the meat market....

Jamie

4. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I agree with Jamie. The swayer versus swinger atmosphere is what most of us are looking for. If we wanted a more Hedo type of resort then we would go there. Most of us like the topless and more risque aspects of the resort without having our wives/girlfriends hit on every ten minutes. When we have encountered folks in the "lifestyle", they tend to be very respectful and not pushy at all. I was surprised to hear of Krissy's experiences, but that's just the way the resort is. One crowd will take it in one direction and another crowd will make it completely opposite. As with everything in life, it all comes down to timing.

5. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Krissy4492

you aren't by any chance also known as Krissy Falker are you a.k.a ...

I wonder if the mods did an IP search where you would show up as being from?

6. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hey Krissy, we were there 4/12-4/16 sounds like we went to two different resorts. Wow, I thought the place has gone the other direction. Pool games not as wild,seem like people more layed back.Sure did'nt see all that swinging going on.Entertainment staff I thought was just as fun and as cool as ever.Must say we did'nt go to the beach,we hung out at the pool. Jamie, I have never been to Hedo but i have heard plenty of stories, don't worry TTR is the same as it was.

7. Krissy4492

Krissy4492 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, you also don't look like the type that swingers or young guys would hit on. We definately had 2 different experiences and you were wrapped up in your own fun that you didn't see what was going on around you. You also didn't talk to 100 single guys that week and get their stories or get hit on by them. Trust me, it happened. Go to the Temptation website forum and see how many couples were asking for single guys to play with. They were all there, trust me. Why would I make something like this up? Too bad other single people don't read this forum to back me up. This is very scewed towards a couple's perspective. Which is a totally different experience/vacation than single people have.

8. MyKitty

MyKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, I was there during singles week and did not have anything but a great time.......did not seem sleezy to me at all...........I was also hit on a lot by various age groups and several couples........I wanted to go somewhere to have fun and meet new people...and being single I also wanted to meet other singles......the couples that I met ended up being friends and the ones that wanted more than that accepted that I was not into it, no problem.....as far as the two blondes with the outrageous appearance.........all I noticed was that they were having fun and what they (and whomever they were with) did behind closed doors was their business......also, keep in mind, some guys tend to tell stories that can be a tad inflated, if you get my drift...............bottom line.......great place, great people and loads of fun...... :)

9. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    :shock: :shock:
    when in november 08 is singles week..........??

10. MyKitty

MyKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    their website says that there is a singles week August 9-16 and November 8-15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice