How Safe Is Ttr In Regards To Creepy Guys?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 5280fun, May 9, 2019.

1. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Its a tough thing to find out but that seems like a pretty legit list there :p

2. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    We have not been there in March, but have noticed many comments about March and Spring Break crowd being more likely to have a problem with single guys. Maybe choice of month changes percentages a bit.

3. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0

June is a great time to go. June Junkies are a great group, very welcoming and respectful to boundaries. Many repeat visitors who will be happy to help and look out for you if needed. If you haven’t already get on the June Roll call and meet some in advance. We arrive on the 26th, so unfortunately missing the core group this year.

4. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    I was fully on board until the baseball cap thing lol. But seriously, yeah we've had many trips to TTR and there are times when I left her alone and she was perfectly fine. This isn't the thunderdome or the badlands where if you leave your lady for 5 secs--you risk never seeing her again lol. By in large people at TTR are respectful, you have the few men...and yes women that can get a bit overzealous at times; a simple message of non interest will suffice without the need of punches being thrown. I cant even recall a moment where that came up for us or seeing it happen to anyone around us.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. ltsjeep

ltsjeep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    I agree with many posts on this thread. Having gone to TTR by myself 4 times I have seen good and bad behavior by some guys and gals who usually end up being kicked out. I myself have had to tell girls and guys to get lost. The last time I went after the remodel I didn't see any bad behavior so maybe the trend is going down. If it's just you two going make some friends you can trust and when one of the girls have to go to the restroom or to the bar one of the guys can go along or stay behind to watch for creepers. Tip: the creepers tend to come out later in the day and/or late at night.

6. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    If you’re going to be a douche bag be the tip!

7. Elizabeth Evans

Elizabeth Evans Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Just be careful. There are aggressive guys, some married, some single. I had an issue last summer with a big group of single guys. But we're going back in a couple of weeks. Yes, the sexually charged atmosphere may ramp it up a bit, but be careful like anywhere.

8. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Just to put things in perspective, I wear a ball cap all the time in the pool and most of the time afterwards until I can do my hair. It is nearly impossible to give a blow job without turning the hat around backwards. No one has ever called me a douche bag!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Backwards hat debate...GAME OVER!

upload_2019-6-7_11-42-21.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    Lol, well.. that's not quite the same context is it :) (and of course your context can apply to similarly-inclined fellas as well ... and not that there's anything wrong with that)
    As with many things in life, and rightly so, women should and deserve to get away with a lot more things than guys.

Sorry, our perhaps unfair general assessment of guys wearing backward ballcaps stands ... unless they're ages of 8 yrs or less, or in a fast-moving watercraft.
    At risk of stimulating the popcorn demand market, we're still going with the spot-the-douchebag stereotype list that @mexico24 posted above ... copied here for easy reference:
    (hey, folks into people watching, can even use @mexico24's list to play a form of bingo ... or add observed items to their list... like not removing ballcaps when eating in restaurants? Yes, we are an older couple, but you don't have to get off our lawn :) )

1. affliction/tap out shirts
    2. white frame sunglasses
    3. sagging pants to show boxers
    4. posting weight/lifting work out videos/flexin
    5. uses “niggah” or “bae”
    6. sunglasses while inside
    7. parking other than parallel in-between the lines
    8. chewing on a toothpick constantly
    9. coaching kids or grandkids from stands
    10. Backwards hat/sideways hat/stickers on

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice