How Safe Is Ttr In Regards To Creepy Guys?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 5280fun, May 9, 2019.

1. 5280fun

5280fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Like I said before I am not worried about guys talking to me when my husband is gone. I’m worried about random drunk guys grabbing my vagina or breasts under water considering I would like to be comfortable to wear nothing but a sheer thong bikini. I am okay with guys hitting on me or complementing me.

I appreciate the responses I have gotten (even the private massages of personal bad experiences).

Guess we will see in June and depending on the environment I will be wearing either nothing or everything ha!

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    You have almost zero worries! Security is always close as are other couples. You'll be fine!

3. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    Manuel is a good man.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    In response to the O/P... Stacia has worn some veryr evealing stuff and she's got a hot bod she works hard for and she's never once had any problem with anyone (except... maybe me... our stories differ) at TTR.

TTR seems way better about that sort of thing than your average nightclub, actually. Even with the slinky/slutty/tiny & revealing outfits.

5. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    I have to say I would be pretty pissed off if a person came up and sexually assaulted me (as in the unwanted/unexpected vaginal penetration example) and if it happened to me, I likely would not return.
    I experienced one pushy guy who was trying to start something with me (total frat boy... wanna be I'm guessing) grabbed me when I was trying to get away from him but it was in the sexy pool in broad day light. I still forcefully pulled myself away before anything bad happened. I was about to leave (with a plan to never go in the Sexy pool without my husband ever again) when a woman from a group I was hanging out with called me over. Felt safe and comfortable again. So basically, I recommend sticking around people you like and trust. They will keep the predators away. And the predators are definitely in the extreme minority. They just stand out because they suck so much.
    Would I recommend this place to a single woman who wanted to stick to herself on vacation? Never. It's weird how some guys assume a woman by herself is asking for his company. I recommend TTR for social people and couples looking to party on vacation.

6. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    There are always going to be men who can't find the line between "friendly" and "too friendly"--and for that I'm truly sorry because it gives us all a bad name. That said, given the amount of sexual energy and open flirtation going on at TTR, it's always impressed me how respectful men are there. In a couple of occasions, I've needed to subtly remind a guy that I'm there. That's taken care of the problem. I'd think that most men at TTR would quickly step in on behalf of ANY woman there who being disrespected by another guest.

7. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    I should amend that. I'm not impressed by men being respectful--that's the way it should be. I'm impressed by the way almost everyone I've ever seen at TTR can politely acknowledge a beautiful woman--even compliment her--without coming across as creepy. It's one thing that I personally struggle with at TTR--Is it better to look away from a hot, naked woman and just pretend like she's anyone you'd see on the street, or acknowledge the fact that she's beautiful, likely works hard to stay that way, and say something nice? I usually just err on the side of caution.

8. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    "Vultures" strikes me as a bit dramatic and uncharacteristic of our many experiences. You'll see from our album pics, my wife is also attractive. She gets compliments/hit-on by both men and women at TTR, other resorts, LS clubs, beaches, shopping malls, grocery stores and bars. And guess what, she is fully able to deal with unwanted attention with a simple, 'thanks/not interested/back-off' with the appropriate level of diplomacy or assertiveness depending on the circumstance. Some comments in threads like this, give the impression that TTR is a free-for-all frenzy of sexually-overcharged, shark-infested, underwater vajayjay-grabbers and creepers. Ya, the rare, over-imbibed, frisky, desperate, lonely, unself-aware, or overly-friendly men or women may think it's a petting zoo (e.g. brushing up, nudging, shoulder stroking and other thinly-veiled attempts of incidental physical contact). But my wife, not unlike the vast majority of self-confident self-aware women, can stand up for themselves and simply tell the offender/line-crosser to back-off ... even in the absence of 'her big strong man' (lol) or protection of 'the herd' :) . Let's maintain the context of the surroundings... you're in a higher-end, closed resort, not open to walk-in's/the public, with mature guests all with the shared purpose of enjoying a safe, fun, well-deserved, costly vacation with their loved one, making friends, keeping the peace and being of reasonably good adult behavior ... and maybe making a few questionable and playful decisions :) Our TTR experiences maintain the assessment that it's a safe, fish-bowl of adult party fun, and unpleasantries are rare. Since puberty, women have been handling douchebags on their own without their knights in shining armour. The OP @5280fun may also take comfort in knowing that security staff and CCTV cameras are ever-present, and no doubt other folks step-up if something seriously negative happens... which of course, can happen anywhere in society. Unfortunately, there is no natural selection rendering the elusive douchebag* extinct.

(* Often identifiable by the Backward Baseballcap ... the official uniform of the douchebag since 1996 :) )

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    :) Thanks for the advice!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. ILikeFun

ILikeFun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Whoa! Now that's just fucked up LOL! I am a proud supporter of my backwards ballcap, it's probably the reason I still have a full head of hair! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice