How Safe Is Ttr In Regards To Creepy Guys?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 5280fun, May 9, 2019.

1. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    Pick any busy bar or club in any city...or a concert...anyplace where there are drunk people out partying and there will be the odd creeper who doesn’t know how to act in public while drinking. I don’t think Temptation is any better or worse for attracting creepers. Is it possible that there will be an idiot...of course. Is it enough of a worry that we’d ever concern ourselves with what could happen? Nope. My wife is typically with me or friends at night...if we need something from the room while partying at Bash at night, I’ll go and leave my wife with trusted friends. You can certainly take reasonable steps to limit anything unexpected from occurring. We feel 100% safe at Temptation day and night by just using some common sense. Security does a good job keeping guests safe.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Scottydog's point is important: you wouldn't leave your mostly-naked, intoxicated wife unattended at a bar at home. If you continue to post here, you'll get to know the people that are travelling the same time as you, and then you'll meet them when at the resort. Once you know a few people at the resort (either CCC people or others you meet there), you'll never have to leave your wife by herself because there will always be someone you know nearby to stand in for you while you go to the bar or washroom.

I have only once had an issue at the resort in 5 trips despite being there as a single woman for 4 of them, and that was when I wandered off by myself.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. 5280fun

5280fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Awesome thanks everyone. Last thing I would want is for my husband to get in trouble for not controlling his emotions if some guy slaps my ass (nice guy but after some whisky...).

4. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Never had an issue, besides TTR is all about friends, if anyone sees stupid shit people around you will jump to your aid. The atmosphere is all about letting loose and having fun. There is a reason many of us keep going back, if there were random vagina grabbers we wouldn’t. This doesn’t mean a few douches won’t be there but they quickly learn its better to be nice.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Unlikely there will be a problem, but if there is be sure to control tempers and do not take matters into his own hands. Security will assist when notified, but if there is a fight right or wrong it becomes a bigger problem for all. As noted, make friends with others couples and watch out for each other.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Haha - funny not funny - it happens to us every trip. 5 alarm cling-on chicks that get overly aggressive. Mostly harmless, more annoying than anything else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. hotfitcpl

hotfitcpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 1
    As JJ says during one of his speeches by the pool, "You dont want to go to a Mexican prison my friends"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Well, also understand that this is a sexually charged enviroment that you'll both be in. Absolutely no excuse for anyone to touch you without consent but you might get offers. Be prepared and make sure you and your husband COMMUNICATE before arriving about what your limits are. My gf and I saw our share of couples last year who were fighting or were atleast annoyed with each other.

What everyone else has said is true...after a day or so you'll know several people and you'll find that everyone has each others backs (and fronts) at the resort. You'll have a blast.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    My advice: Don’t leave wife/GF unattended for too long, or try to make some friends before you go so the wife/GF can have strength in numbers. Vultures are watching and will make moves when the male half is not present.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I can't think of any resort that I feel safer at than TTR, even safer than Disney. If you are afraid that some dude is going to try to talk to your wife, that's not a safety issue.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice