How Old Is Too Old

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BungalowBill, Nov 20, 2019.

1. suendave25

suendave25 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    As they say everyday at TTR "No one knows you and no one gives a shit". We started going when we were in our later 50's.

2. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Chatted a gentleman up as we were both in line for the buffett. He was easily in his 70's. I asked him what his secret to life was and he simply said "go out, have fun and seek out new adventures whebever possible...take chances." It might have been the buzz that I had going but for a moment, I thought that was the most succinct and beautiful life philosophy I had ever heard. THAT sums up Temptation for many people. Go enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. hotandcurvy4u

hotandcurvy4u Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    I have always said, "Age is a Number that we give ourselves to show Seniority in Society".

4. redsetter

redsetter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    I'm 58 wife is 52. Age has never been a factor here. Everyone is accepted with open arms and groping hands ( ha! ha!). You will
    have a great time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We've met lots of folks partying their assess off at TTR in their 50s, 60s & 70s. Our very frist trip to then-BBG/now-TTR we met a Scotsman who was 82! He brought his "secretary" with him who was 43, off of whom he regularly did body shots. Good work-life balance there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    We did a yoga class beside the pool one morning last time. There was a guy there, must have been 75 and he did it too. In a neon thong.

7. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We just booked for our 18th trip dating back to the Blue Bay years. Celebrating 31 years married and will both be 55 years old. Can’t think of a better place to be, age is not an issue here. Everyone has their own fun, friends everywhere.

8. midwestcouple3

midwestcouple3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0
    Go its a blast, as long as you are young at heart , like to party and socialize. I had one of my best trips when I met up at the pool with a couple in their late 70's from Boston. He cracked me up all week with his views on life. Its not the sex crazed atmosphere people try to make it out to be. However I hear tell if you are into that its not too hard to find. The best way I can sum up our experiences is its like Spring break for adults

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Agree totally with all the above posts! This place seriously has no age limit too young or too old. My wife and I are in our early 60's and had a blast last spring. I suppose we could pass for the early 50's, but none of that matters here. We met couples from all over including a young couple from Canada in the early 20's, and another couple from Michigan in their early 80's. Everyone is here to have fun whether you're in to the lifestyle or not. Above all, don't miss the foam party in the sexy pool on Saturday afternoon. That was great fun (until I couldn't see two feet in front me and kind of lost my bearings for a moment or two)!

10. R & B

R & B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    We are late 50’s. We kiteboard, ski, fuck the neighbours, boat, dance naked, and party all night.
    The numbers do not tell the story.
    In our opinion, You’re too old when it is no longer fun for you... we are still having fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice