How naughty have you been knowing .........

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mrbreeze317, Apr 19, 2016.

1. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    ....... you were near a security camera? They are all over the place anymore, someone's always got their eyes on you

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Boobs out...............fingers.........not....lol

3. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    :flash::flash::flash::flash::flash:

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Gave a BJ under one once, but didnt realize it was there until after we were done.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia & I were staying at Playacar Palace once, and had a corner room with big balcony over the beach, 2nd floor. At the corner of he balcony was a security camera that caught the balcony, which was shared between the three corner rooms, communal space and also could get the beach area in the pan-front.

So, we went out there against the balcony rail directly in the camera's line, and got our sexy stand up "Do me from behind, baby" on and gave the bored guy a show. I hope he wasn't asleep, that would hurt our feelings.

6. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    sex in the pool for us at the Pilot House in KW, of course one wouldn't have need a security camera to know what was going on, broad daylight, people standing pool side - we did keep it as subtle as possible, but ...........
    didn't know they had cameras pool side until later in the week

7. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Speaking of KW........a number of years ago we were at the beach closest to the Southern most point.......Lady was topless and in as tiny a g as you'd find at TTR. Anyway............her little sister knew we were going to KW......I can't give you all the details here but.......omg....lol. So mid afternoon little sister calls on the phone and they talk for a couple, then Lady SCREAMS! Little sister was snooping web cams in KW and found us on that beach doing what we were thinking no one else knew........APPARENTLY WE PICKED A SPOT THAT WAS ON LIVE WEB CAM! We were apparently in the middle of the frame!

Like I said..............that was some years ago.......8-9ish. If anyone else we knew saw us they've never mentioned it. It could have been a complete disaster!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice