how much to bring

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by semokid, Jun 17, 2008.

1. semokid

semokid Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all,
    my wife and i are going to cancun for the 1st time in a few weeks and are staying for two weeks all inclusive on our honeymoon and i am wondering how much money to bring as we fancy doing a few activities island tour, dolphins etc but not to many as it is a honeymoon we also fancy a few nites out coco bongos etc anyone with any help or advice for us would be welcomed

:ireland:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nights out at the clubs, open bar included, will cost you around $50 pp including taxi home.

Tours cost between $50 (day trip to the island) and $125 pp (dolphin swim). If you're All Inclusive then you probably wont eat much outside the hotel, if you do reckon on about $50 per couple for a nice meal and a few drinks. Then there's tips and souvenirs.

Based on the above, for two weeks, probably $1000 would be about right.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I agree with Steve. We usually figure on $100 a day for the two of us while we're staying at an all inclusive. While a few times over the years we've gone home with less than $100 in our pockets, we've never run out of money nor skimped on what we wnated to do.

Jamie

4. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's exactly what my wife and I do also. Usually come home with some money to spare too!

5. semokid

semokid Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you all for your help... :ireland:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice