How much is enough???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rrobertsjowen, May 3, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exit tax can be paid in either US dollars or pesos, of course. :lol:

2. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Karan. I wouldn't get dollars only to have to exchage them for pesos, I go straight to peso's or you'll loose money on two exchanges. I just got back and the exchange rate for pounds was much higher than the rate for dollars.

Michelle

4. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think when most UK folks mention Dollars they mean Dollars Travellers Cheques as the Sterling Travellers chqs are not widely accepted...

5. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not to beat a dead horse, but my last trip down was for two weeks last February. We spent almost exactly $3000 USD for the two weeks for my wife and I plus two small (8 & 2) children. We are not beach bums and spent very little time at the resort, doing many more activities than most people and are very heavy tippers.

As far as the exit tax goes, isn't that usually included in the price of the airplane ticket? I've been to Mexico 8 times and never once had to pay an exit tax at the airport.

6. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The TAX was included in my ticket price last year, but this year strangely its not :shock:

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From what I've seen on the boards over the years, US flights include the tax always, but flights from England and other countries across the pond don't always include it.

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice