HOW MUCH FOR A BOTTLE?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tips The Cancun Legend, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to the bar pees me off, anybody know what the damage is in $ for a bottle of Courvasier or Hennessy and How much a bottle of Moet is in Cancun Clubs?

2. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont even think they have them lol, they might depending on the club, but i would check before hand, i know the city the only brands they had were j and b scotch sky vodka etc

3. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya tip. you mentioned that before and I wonder where are you gonna get a bottle from? I wanna pop champagne too, but I wondered if they had any. then I thought you were going to bring your own or get it from walmart. LOL .......maybe they do have some.

4. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know in one of the clubs I met another guy from london who had champagne, can get definately get it, just depends on which club. The question still remains..which ones?

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i did see 2 french guys at the oasis drinking a bottle of champagne on the beach the 2 days i went there, but it was a no name from what i remember, they probably will have say martini and rossi asti spumanti (while not technically a champagne but spumanti close enough)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice