How much does it cost??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by exzit, Feb 26, 2007.

?

What are u gonna drink the most this SB?

1. Jägermeister

100.0%
  2. Absinth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Vodka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tequila

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Corona

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. exzit

exzit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heey guys!!
    Have some questions here about the prices in Cancun for u guys that have allready been there..

How much is it for:

* a beer at a pub?
    * a beer at a supermarket?
    * a beer at a big discoteque like Coco Bongo, The City etc..?
    * a meal.. Like a hamburger, texmex etc.?
    * food in the supermarkets?
    * Ciggarettes (brand doesnt matter) ?
    * Booze (Tequila, vodka absinth etc.) ?

* Bus ?
    * Taxi ?

*Activities like Waterskiing, Jetski, Parasailing, bungyjumping etc.. ?

We are very greatful for answers as soon as possible, since we are leaving in a week! :) wohoo.. Cant beleave its just a week left btw! :p.

Cya all at in the smog! ;)

Later!!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The buses are 6.5 pesos or about 65 cents.

A taxi's cost depends on where you are going. Taxi's are always $2 within downtown. And remember, downtown is not the hotel zone.

Most of the clubs like Coco Bongos etc are all pay on price drink all you can. Most do not offer the option of paying per drink. The all you can drink price varies depending on the bar and the price is alwys higher during Spring Break. I'd say to plan for $50 per club to be safe.

And you will need tipping money in the clubs even though your drinks are already paid for.

A beer at a smaller bar will cost you more in the hotel zone than downtown. In the HZ I'd say plan on $3-5 except at Philly Cheesesteak where the price is always $1.

The price of meals depends again on where you eat. It varies. The restaurants in the hotel zone can be quite pricey.

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what karan said.. :)

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive learned

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    phew thank god shes back :p

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oops, almost forgot:

Parasailing and jetskiing will run you about $40-45. Not sure about water skiing as I haven't seen much of that in Cancun.

Bungee jumping was $75 last time I saw an add for it but beware of doing it. There may be all kinds of liability issues with it.

Booze is not always cheaper there. It depends on what you're looking for. For instance, Crown Royal is quite expensive there and is always much cheaper here in the States.

Don Julio (tequila) will run you about $35-45 a bottle depending on where you buy it but it is a favorite of my boyfriend and his friends (bartenders down there) who are fairly knowledgeable when it comes to tequila. There are definitely cheaper brands but all of my friends there war this is the best.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill know all karan knows when i become a famous sports agent and go to cancun every other month as well and party at BBGGGGGGGG!!

9. B1baller

B1baller Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tequila all day baby!!!!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Corona for me.

And yeah glad Karen is back...What she said! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice