How important is your location?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jsharpe, Jan 19, 2009.

1. jsharpe

jsharpe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the first time I'm coming to cancun for spring break and I was wondering where everything goes down during the day? I'm planning to stay on KM. 4.

I definitely do wanna drink during the day, but what else can me and my friends do during the day? Also, do people usually just stay in their hotels and drink during the day? My bad for these noob questions.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The biggest place to party during the day and hang out is the Oasis Cancun hotel. Its the spring break headquarters!! You can buy a day pass for around 10-15 dollars usd per day. Usually lets you in from 11am until 6pm! All the food and drinks are free with that day pass, that is where EVERYONE parties, and it is sick!!! Your location doesnt really matter, as pretty much EVERYONE has to take the bus down to the party center!! So, I wouldnt worry about that!

3. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am definately going to give the headquarters a try 4 sho!

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    go on youtube.com and look up "oasis cancun spring break" and you will find all kinds of crazy videos from spring break at the oasis!! Its just insane!

5. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice, we'll definitely be there most of our trip then. $10-$15 for open bar? Thats really good, even if it is during the day!

What other fun things are there to do in the day, incase I need to take a break from drinking lol?!

6. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    its always fun to check out the markets which are in the party zone. You can find just about anything there, and its fun bargaining with all the people!! You can take day trips to the ruins, parasailing, jet skiis, or swimming with dolphins also. Plus cancun has a lot of fun places to eat as well!!

8. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i was thinking of things like jetskiing, bungee jumping, atvs, etc. Although i don't really know what u mean by "fun places to eat" lol. sounds interesting.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just places that have a really good atmosphere and are fun to hang out. Such as Slices, Carlos n Charlies, Senor Frogs, Hard Rock, Pat Obriens, Hooters. Those are all cool places to eat, as well as they have cool night time activities also! Slices is by FAR my favorite place to pre party at night before the clubs!! Its an open air bar and you can see people walking by, smaller, but LOUD music and fun!!!

10. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice. i'm kinda picturing this trip in my head and anyway i look at it it always ends in the same way :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice