How far would you travel to be with CCC friends?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 17, 2014.

?

How far would you drive to spend a long weekend with a few CCC members?

1. 1-2 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-4hours

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. 4-5 hours

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. 4-6hours

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 6-7 hours

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  6. 7 or more

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    We had friends come from Sacramento to Buffalo for a long weekend. We were going to reciprocate but they ended up with some marital issues and that ended our cross country jaunt. We also went to Fairbanks to meet up with our Alaskan April Addicts bud and his lovely bride. I know that's about 5,000 miles by car so I guess you'd say pretty darn far.

2. Shooter

Shooter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have traveled 500 miles (8 hours) on several occasions to party with friends from CCC and they have traveled the same distance to visit us. But the truth is we were besties before we ever went to Temption so I don't know if that will count for your poll. Now, we'll have to see what friends we meet on our trip in February and just maybe we'll be traveling greater distances!

3. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks to Jamie traveling as many times as he has, we've seen each other more out of TTR than we have there. Visits with TTR friends outside of TTR = priceless.

4. Ace1

Ace1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We find this is a must and a fun way to keep in touch between trips to TTR.

This year we booked an 8 bedroom home in Pennsylvania for a get together with 14 people. It was a central location for the people driving, however some did fly in, even as far away as California! It was a great weekend of drinking, games, dancing, cooking together and beautiful fall weather. A great way to have some fun when we couldn't get to TTR. Can't wait to do it again!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  5. S&S of MD

S&S of MD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have gone to New Orleans three times for Wishes, Wonders, & Whodats Make-a-Wish weekend. Talk about great fun and a great cause to support. Though we did not meet Chris and Allison at TRR we did meet them at New Orleans Make-a-Wish and many other CCC friends.

6. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brewster has flown to NY twice to party on the Zdeck with the boys..lol I have gone 5 hours but have lots of CCC friends here in calgary.. how lucky is that !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice