How Do You Pay A Balance Due.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sunkiss, Apr 15, 2021.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    I would hope they honor the “deposit”and don’t cancel reservations? Only issue with paying so far out is, if you have to cancel, it could get messy or take time to get your full money back versus just the one night deposit. Given all the travel unknowns probability is high that we will still be dealing with “changing” requirements and restrictions on international travel this summer.

2. PugLifeNJ

PugLifeNJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    You can go to the hotels website, start a live chat and follow the prompts.

3. Texas T T's

Texas T T's Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    I just went through this the other day. This trip we ended up booking air and hotel separately. We booked directly through the hotel and put down a deposit when we first booked. But they don't provide you with a link or a way to pay off your balance. I called their general number 888-299-7705 and told them I wanted to pay off my balance. They sent me an email with a link where I could pay by credit card or PayPal. They said they send the payment link email 14 days before arrival but you can call and request it earlier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice