How do you go about contacting Tempation Resort from US?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by soonermagic25, Jun 23, 2008.

1. soonermagic25

soonermagic25 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have looked up Temptation and the number i find is 888-774-0040. When you dial this number you are connected to some company in Mexico representing Temptation, among many other hotels. Their English is worse than horrible and it's extremely hard to communicate. However, the major problem is that when I ask for the direct phone number to Tempation to confirm my reservation I am given 001 52 998 848 7900. I'm not sure what I do with this, b/c last time I checked U.S. phones only work when using 10 digits. Please Help!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Should have been given 011 52 998 848 7900. :D

The 011 gets you to Mexico, the 52 gets you to the state of QRoo, the 998 gets you to Cancun and the 848 7900 gets you to the receptionist at the hotel.

You're not in Kansas anymore. :D

Jamie

3. soonermagic25

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D I guess my question should be how do I make my "Kansas" phone accept more than 10 digits? Because in Kansas the phones get confused when you try to dial with 5 extra numbers.. Maybe it's b/c I'm using a cell phone??

4. soonermagic25

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nevermind.. Figured it out! Sorreeee immm a lil slooow. :p

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it IS because you are using a cell phone. There is a trick...um...umm..umm. I had to do it before it my trip. What was that darn trick???

(visualize Winnie the Pooh here folks!) thinking...thinking...thinking. I am a bear of very little brain.

OH YEAH I think before all the numbers you push and hold the ZERO and until it shows a + sign and then enter the numbers.

Otherwise call your service provider. They will tell you. That is where I found out originally. :)

6. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Im using a cell as well just needed to dial 011529988487900 no problems with US cellular. You might need to contact your provider to allow for Canada and Mexico.

7. HollyandShane

HollyandShane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have Verizon and just called *611 and got the lovely lady with the outgoing personality to add international service to our phones. No extra charges except when used (.99 cents/min).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice