How amazing is Basic

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sol_Gemma, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my god. This year is the first time i have been to Basic :oops: and i love it!! Where was i wasting my time before?? We went 2 wednesdays and a sunday, i have seen enough wet t shirt contests to last a lifetime!! I love the bouncing dancefloor and getting soaked wet through by lagoon water :) if you put your foot over the jets you can aim the water at people too

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Basic was off the hook on Friday. Going to do Friday-Sunday (10 days) next year so we can go to Basic twice.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it is quite the place...always a good time when i went!

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are you coming cancun again?

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    henry will be..me we'll see what the new year brings :D

6. prelude657

prelude657 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I WILL BE IN CANCUN ON THIS SUNDAY DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE BETTER THATN DADDY O'S ON A SUNDAY?

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it depends what dadyo's have on, when we went dadyos on saturday, it seemed to be mexican night! where are you staying? i def say basic or frogs for sunday anyway

8. prelude657

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DO THEY DANCE IN THE BASIC? I DONT JUST WANNA SEE WET T SHIRT CONTEST. THEY ARE COOL BUT THAT SHIT REALLY DONT EXCITE ME. IF YOU A GUY AND YOU AINT SEEN TITTIES AND YOU HOUNDING GIRLS ON A STAGE THEN YOU ARE A LAMO.

ME AND THE WHOLE GOON SQUAD FAMILY STAYING AT THE CLIPPER CLUB. ITS LITERALLY A 2 MINUTE WALK TO DADDY O'S. WE WERE A DAY TOO LATE TO BOOK AT THE OASIS. ITS SOLD OUT NEXT WEEK. ARE YOU ALL GOING TO STILL BE DOWN THE OR ARE YOU ALREADY BACK HOME?

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are back now, i seen where clipper club is its close. The t shirt things is for like 30 minutes and we didnt leave till 5 in the morning each time

10. prelude657

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh damn ok so they are dancing in there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice