Hotties and Hellraisers -- Halloween 2014!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marshe, Nov 9, 2013.

1. curious4eyes

curious4eyes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like we'll be there again too!!! Oct 28 - Nov 3

We had a blast for Halloween at TTR in 2013, hopefully even better this time

:partytime::partytime::daveandmo:

2. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Hotties and Hellraisers have been quiet lately! 170 days for us! Is everyone starting to think about costume ideas?

3. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    yep! still cant figure it out!!

4. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Can't miss Halloween fun! Oct 23rd-Nov 4th. 11 days because 1 week just isn't enough.
    Candy and Daniel

5. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    UGH! I really want to do this but I think my daughter would lose her shit if we weren't home for Halloween :( I think I'll just have to cry in my pillow and wait until she's a little older. Have extra fun for us!!!! And I was playing with prices and October is REALLY FREAKING CHEAP!!! I was even looking at booking the family resort and bringing my mom so Rome and I can ditch them all lol But I think that's a little TOO desperate :)

6. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    173 days to go for us

7. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Prices are always good for Hotties N 'Raisers. It is Halloween and the bang for the buck is guarnteeed

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  8. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Code:

In a real short time you have become a legendary user on here and as a founding member of Hotties and Hellraisers I want to say, you and your hubby are welcome to join our group.

I know you will fit in with the greatest crowd all year @TTR. I think you will find our group to, "party like nobody else parties" and you will become H&H alumi.

Take my advice and really treat yourselves.
    Do 'NOLA wishes and wonders weekend' (rumour is Chinos is goin to be there again this year) and then meet up with us at TTR for Halloween. (After those two trips, You will then know some really cool, great ppl)

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  9. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We already booked NOLA like 2 months ago :) Are you guys going?? My mom lives on the FL Panhandle so we can drop the kids on the way - yeah, makes the drive suck instead of flying but we'll try it out this year - if all goes well, my mom may live down here by the next NOLA trip!! Then we can fly - yay!

I think after this year my daughter would be fine if Nana took her trick-or-treating. As it gets closer, if my mom can come down and if the little one doesn't seem distraught over the idea, we may just do it this year anyway! We LOVE Halloween and I'd MUCH rather be around the alcohol of TTR than the candy at home!!

Goal someday would be to do May, August for our birthdays (I'm the 10th, Rome is the 16th) and Hotties & HellRaisers. We would definitely need to have frequent flyer programs! :)

10. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    No, we are not doin Nola this year because we are doin South Africa at that exact time. We planned over a year for SA and that time is perfect for safari (bugs,climate animal activity etc)
    But we will be in NoLa with you in spirit.
    The ppl you will meet that weekend are top shelf and the Bourbon St parade and Pub crawl is amazing.
    Soo much fun for a great cause!!!!

Glad to read you two are TTR members now and I am sure we will cross paths one day. Maybe one day you can be a Hottie and Hellraiser officially. ( I know you are already a hottie and with Jersey upbringing I am sure you can raise some Hell!)

Heck we may even see you one NYE in years to come. We are always at TTR then too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice