Hotetur Beach Paradise (formerly Yalmakan Cancun) **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Id check out the reviews on trip advisor. We leave next Thursday, so ill post some more up to date info!

2. Turpin

Turpin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's up everyone...any body got any recent info on the Hotetur...or Bellevue...haha whatever it's goin by these days...I told my buddy just to book somewhere while I was in camp and he picked this place I guess...some ppl say good some ppl say bad but they all seem to be from awhile ago...anyways yea anything would be appreciated...

3. cheetah27

cheetah27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have stayed at this hotel 3x, its not horrible but not the best. The 1st 2 times we stayed there we looked at like we not really in our room that much.
    The pros is awesome staff, very friendly & helpful. They remembered us each year we came back. Look for Freddy at the sports bar, he makes the best drinks
    the cons the a/c sucks. the 1st & 2nd time we went our room wasnt too bad. This past time our room was really hot. They offered a fan, but that took 3 days for them to bring it to us and didnt help much. If we would have complained im sure we would have got a new room, but had connecting rooms with the other people we was with. The food isnt good, breakfast is ok. Seems like everything else is the same, they just call it something else. Each time we have went, we had an amazing time. We just tried to make the best of it. This year we wont stay at the Hotetur. Hope this helps. If you are not picky you will be fine. I could deal with the food but the hot air blowing out of the a/c :) Good luck

4. Turpin

Turpin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right on thanks a lot...haha I'm not too worried about it...first time down in Cancun so not really planning on spending a lotta time in a hotel...more so just somewhere to pass out...hahaha the free food and drinks are just a bonus as far as I'm concerned haha...

5. cheetah27

cheetah27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will be fine then :) Each time we went we met amazing people there, so you will def have fun & drink way too much haha

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, haven't they recently change the name of this hotel again?

7. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    it is now bellevue beach paradise i believe?

8. patzee

patzee Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes its new name is Bellevue Beach Paradise, and the building was one of the 1st in the hotel zone believe it or not! ir quite old but amazingly some bus drivers when u tell them to stop at Hotetur, they dont know where it is!! anyways this hotel has d best prices for an all incluse BUT you have to be aware that it will not be 5 star treatment, the food is ok the roms are ok but i have to say some rooms are worst than other ones, there are some rooms in wich the ac doesnt work and that kind of thing, so it depends

the hotel is settled in one of the prettiest spots of the hotel zone the beach is amazing and you are near PLAYA DELFINES wich in my opinion is the mosta amazing spot of beach in the whole hotel zone

if u want to save money and u r not too picky this hotel is a very good option

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice