Hotels

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AlbaGirl, May 21, 2008.

1. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dam i have missed alot :lol:

2. Jae

Jae Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So how exactly does the whole hotel day pass thing work? How do they kick you out of the hotel at the end of the day? And do other hotels let you come into their grounds, or is it more of a party where you're paying deal? So many questions!

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis

The Day passes can be purchased at the Oasis from any studentcity rep for 18$. I'm guessing it'll go up this year as it was a huge success in 2008. At 5PM they start weeding out the day passers and telling them to leave. It was funny because me and Fletches crew got kicked out and then we all snuck back in for about an hour over the velvet rope that they have at the front door and it was funny watching us one by one try to sneak in haha.

Stay at the Oasis and you won't deal with that crap

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can buy Day passes for other hotels but they will NOT let you into the hotel unless you have a bracelet they have security checking these things at the front entrances expecially during peak times, Spring Break and such.

Your Hotel All inclusive bracelets are good for the duration of your stay at YOUR hotel, and once you check out they usually cut them off ( some leave them on)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice