Hotels

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AlbaGirl, May 21, 2008.

1. AlbaGirl

AlbaGirl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah think ill get the day pass! and come n meet ya'll CC Guyz! :p

2. AlbaGirl

AlbaGirl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Think im heading more for the Gran Caribe Real. Anyone heading there?

3. CancunDave

CancunDave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grand oasis for me :) You just cant beat the atmosphere! haha
    Grand caribe is nice tho! You'll like it! The body shot contest is kick *ss, but then again I'm sure its good everywhere! :cool:

4. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Once you pay for an Oasis Day pass...trust me, you'll wish you had stayed there. :lol:

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i stayed there once...and wished i hadn't haha

but last years cc meetup at the oasis was damn good times

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here are the pictures of Omni I took when I stayed there in 2007.

[​IMG]
    Jacuzzi bar

[​IMG]
    A small portion of the main pool

[​IMG]
    View of Oasis from my balcony

Oasis definitely has the better party hands down but the rooms aren't that nice. 2.5* quality in my opinion.

The Omni is great. The rooms are nice. There is the Jacuzzi bar plus another Jacuzzi next to the main pool. The bed is on metal frame though and because it has only on four metal legs, the bed will move if you do it like they do on the discovery channel (I assume Oasis bed has the same problem).

The ME rooms (where I stayed this year) are even nicer, expcept there is no balcony. The lobby bar is really trendy and nice, like a W Hotel bar. Everything looks fancy and high class. They even gave me a glass of champaign when I checked in. Bed is on solid wood frame so a lot more secure. I'd definitely stay there again if I bring a girlfriend.

But if I go alone or just bring a lady friend next year, I'd probably just stay at the Omni and pick up some big rocks from the beach to weight down the bed.

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice pics! Makes me wanna be there right now.

Seems like you & I have the same taste...the W Hotels are some of my favorite. There are 2 of them here in Chicago and BOTH bars are high class meat markets/networking hot spots every day after work. ALOT of movers & shakers in their 20's & 30's hang out there all the time.

It's proly the ONLY bar that I've ever been to where you would feel totally out of place if you had a job that didn't give you business cards! Even local actors who hang out there have their headshots turned into business cards just to be able to pass them out at the bar.....

Michelle

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That Omni looks nice...

9. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omni looks nice,...but so stale and dull compared to Oasis.

10. londons_finest

londons_finest Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heyy wassup people.....

i would recommend oasis palm beach to anyone, very clean, nice food, friendly staff, clean rooms, nice beach, not the liveliest hotel during the day but lively enough, full of spring breakers!!! mainly cock but i guess thats just like every hotel, shud be alrite for the ladies lol.

saying that i went the grande oasis on my last day looks crazy spring breakers everywhere, also has a wicked atmosphere and great beach, wudnt mind staying there but for 3 weeks it will probly kill me.

il be bk @ oasis palm beach next year for 3 weeks all throughout march so i guess i wont miss peak week whatever happens :D

didnt get the chance to see any of you CC guys out there, but always 2009 babyyyy

wow i miss cancun best place on earth wudnt go anywhere else....periodd!!!! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice