Hotel Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Katie, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Shiela

Shiela Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Katie:

I have stayed at the RIU properties (Cancun, Caribe, and Palace) and my favorite is the RIU Cancun. The only complaint we had were the beds (hard). Food and service was great.

Also, I have been to Cancun the week after Thanksgiving before. The weather was cooler, and more rain showers. Not enough to ruin your trip though. Price wise, it wasn't too bad, comparable to April or May.

If you want to see my pictures of the RIU Cancun, let me know. I will be glad to email them to you!

Shiela

2. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In years past the temps were good at this time of year however this past November-December was another story all together. There was lots of wind and it was cloudy and rainy at times. That being said I think it would be wise to not worry about that because in most years it has been smooth sailing. FYI the prices do go up at this time because of the Thanksgiving holiday.

The resorts that have villas and All Inclusive meal plans that you may wish to consider are:
    Hyatt Caribe
    Gran Melia
    Omni-as stated above
    Club Med-as stated above, I stayed here last November and it is a fantastic resort with great food, service, beach, snorkeling and entertainment.
    Gran Caribe Real
    Riu Cancun-this resort's annex section has larger rooms which may suit your needs. I stayed here as well and had no problem with the beds... go figure.

At the top of this page there are always specials for All Inclusives and condo rentals:
    CANCUN TOP 100

Have fun planning your trip,
    212eric

3. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Shiela, I'll PM you with our email address for the pix.

And 212Eric, thanks for your suggestions as well. Will take a look at those too.

We are all excited at thinking about heading to Cancun! The kids are really looking forward to it. In fact they are looking at taking scuba lessons! Not going to cancun this year in may was very tough. But going later this year is not a bad idea :).

Katie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice