Hotel Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BagOfSand, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BagOfSand

BagOfSand Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends are buying a flight/hotel package to cancun for a week but not doing all inclusive. I'm using air miles but we're still there the same days. I would like to stay in the same room as them though.

The hotel hasn't responded to me yet with an answer.

Has anyone done this? Do you think there will be a problem? If there's an additional charge for an extra guest approximately how much do you think they will charge?

Thanks

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which hotel is involved?

Are you calling, emailing, or to what type of communication are they not responding?

Have you thought about contacting the travel company that booked your friends and see if they can add an extra person to the room part of the package? If so you might want to pay an equal share of the room charge rather than the extra person charge, both of which they should be able to give you.

For example, if I had a single room for $200 single and $250 double, I would not let another person glom onto my room by paying the extra $50.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice