hotel ME Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Seb531, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Seb531

Seb531 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    formerly Melia Turquesa

anyone been there?
    is there a lot of Breakers?
    we're about to book our trip and we're aiming for that because it's near Party Center so we wont even need to take a bus or a cab

or is Oasis Cancun really THE place to go?

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally I wouldn't go there for Spring break. they recentyly underwent major renovations, and the place looks quite swanky. Not that you woulnd't go cause of that. But doesn't seem the place to house many spring breakers..I was going to stay there myself but decided against that in case there wasn't many yopunger people there. Don't get me wrong. the hotel itself is fab, parents stayed at the MElia and loved it. BUt for Spring Break I don't think it would be the place to be.

And yes the Oasis Cancun is the party place to go , tons of people on here are going there to party!

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You cannot walk to party center from the ME - it's too far by foot.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a great hotle but not one I would think of for SpringBreak.

I highly doubt you'd find many other Breakers there.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    biggest thing to keep in mind!!

ITS NOT KNOWING WHERE TO STAY, BUT RATHER WHERE TO PARTY!

6. CaperKeith

CaperKeith Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my and my boys stayed there in 05 ... wasn 't the BIG party atmosphere but had it's good points... and besides we still tore it up and partied anyway ... like Jay said it's not where u stay it's where u party.. really nice hotel .. but if ur lookin for the crazy party atmosphere probably not the place for you

7. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Melia Turquesa was the hotel I stayed in during my first trip to Cancun back in March of 2000. I chose the hotel at the time because, while I wanted to visit Cancun during spring break, I wanted to find a hotel that would have less students. This way, I can go back to a resort and actually get some quality sleep time in. I imagine that the new ME is going to have less if any spring breakers now that it is a new "Swanky" as whdream put it, boutique style resort.

212eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice