Hotel deals

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mattgm, Jan 14, 2009.

1. mattgm

mattgm Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all

6 of us coming over from England for SB. What are the best dates to book over this period? anyone know of where to book for the best priced deals etc?

Matt

2. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i booked through the holiday place they seemed alrght £1250 for 14 night at the oasis hotel which is party central or so i hear i didnt do much else browsing but thats the place i booked through

3. paul clarke

paul clarke Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going from the 8-22 march and these are by far the busiest 2 weeks, the weeks before and after will be busy but would say go these dates as the most american studants are on there break from uni at this time

I had a look round basicly every where and the holiday place was the cheapest i could find for the oasis cancun which is what i have booked for just over £1200.If i was you would go for the oasis cancun, is where the spring break headquarters so will be quality.

other places to look for cheap deals are
    -on the beach and
    -sunmaster

If you are looking for other hotels, the rui is good, been there the last 2 years, central location, but is kinda expensive. I have heard the dos playas is good for spring break and you should find that for about £900 for 2 weeks.

hope this helps

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most people are going anywhere around the 6th of March through the 24th or March.

Welcome to the boards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice