Hotel Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I can't imagine the pool being warm enough October-March, but I suppose there are a few days that would be. When everyone was talking about a late night pool being open, I don't think they were imagining a closely watched fairly well lit venue like this. Maybe that will come up with some tweaks, but I can't imagine Bash being close, and this being a suitable replacement.

Bash has a better sound system, bar distribution,and was designed for the night time crowd.

Besides the pool questions, how did the music sound? Where were the speakers?

2. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    They should do the friday night pool party on the rooftop. They have two hot tubs.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sound was great, it was loud enough and clear enough. Just like it is for the games at the sexy pool

Yeah what "everyone" (which wasn't everyone) was talking about was hoping for some kind of pool party where they could flout the rules, go naked, have sex, whatever.

That is never going to happen at Temptation. TTR Management are ultra passionate about their concept being topless optional, not clothing optional and no public sex. They wont have any flexibility on that at all. Which imho is a good thing.

They will say take it to your room, or Desire. I agree with that too.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sky bar is not open to everyone, only Tower and Premier. Also closed at night.

Seems like you're suggesting that the fact they have two hot tubs means you can get naughty, beyond what the hotel allows.

As above, they wont do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I agree with that. It seemed to me that every time I would read about someone talking about late night swimming, there was always this, wink wink, about how they would be naked, doing things etc... I got the sense people were looking for a revitalization of the old sports pool, and not the whole theme thing being moved to the Sexy pool? That was just my take.

It will be interesting to see how this works itself out in upcoming months. Still concerned about the actual water temp for people that get in. From reports so far, it's cold, which is what people also say during the day.

As for music sound, maybe it would be a plus being down there. Conversation was very difficult at Bash with the volume of the music.

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Superhero sounds like a good night for it...the fabric of superhero costumes isn't much different than swimsuits...lots of Lycra. Or if the guys are just wearing superhero tees, those are easy to peel off to jump in the pool.

We are at TTR the first week of July this year, and from what I have been reading, Bash can be pretty hot in the summer due to limited air movement. I'm guessing that it is cooler down by the pool than at Bash, as the pool area is not closed in on 3 sides. So even if people aren't swimming, the switch from Bash for a night should be a good thing.

7. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Or to your balcony if you're staying in the tower? I saw no public sex during my stay at TTR, but I met some people staying in the tower who did. I have to say, I didn't feel like it took away from the fun, well not too much but....

We booked in the tower for next trip.

8. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    So is topless an option for the pool party?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Honestly, why has it taken so long for someone to actually ask that???!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. DkandCristelli

DkandCristelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    Agreed. If you’re allowed to swim, does that mean you’re allowed to be topless?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice