Hotel Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 27, 2019.

1. C and S

C and S Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0
    No promises the pool parties will last past the second week of April. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Yeah TTR use to have 3 pools, the sports pool was open all night and was the spot for lots of late night fun where you would shed your clothes from the party and have some fun in the dimly lit pool.

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    and in the background you should hear taps playing....gone, gone,gone...

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    In my opinion that would be better. Bash is one of the best things at TTR. Why have a pool party at the same time. Start the pool party every night at midnight so people can still go to bash and then start gravitating to the pool to cool off. And yes put some heaters in that pool!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  5. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    Any detailed reviews and info on the pool parties ?

6. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
  7. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Have they changed over the chairs around the pool yet? I love to fry like bacon and I'd rather not come home with a white ass.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    There is always spray paint!
    Well spray tan...

9. RobandAshley

RobandAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,275 / 0
    So I’m a little late in posting a review of the first night time pool party. I know Steve was there so not sure if he will share my same opinion. So first to answer some of the questions I’ve seen about is bash open too .... that answer is no. They close bash and the party is down at the sexy pool. So people are spread out all around the pool with the exception of where the dancing takes place. The dance area was very small and was pretty much in front of the premier bar. The dancing was good but we prefer the bash scene. We jumped in the pool on 2 separate occasions but not many others followed. And yes the water was cold. So I wouldn’t call it much of a pool party. I guess after speaking to others .... we spend all day at the pool so at night it is nice to be a bash.... security kept a close eye on the pool so we actually jumped in with our clothes on since my better half had nothing on underneath her outfit . We asked a couple of the playmakers if we would get in trouble if she stripped down to jump in and they said yes ... if you wanted to do something like that .... go to Desire .... was their comment. So I’m sure they will make changes to make it better but my vote is to leave it as white night at bash .... or heat the pool and let people get a little crazier

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes I'd agree with Rob and Ashley. Overall I prefer the Bash scene

Bash was closed, and the Bash bartenders worked at the Sexy Pool bar instead. They'd need two teams of bartenders to have both places open at the same time, and of course it would split the party. Premier Bar wasn't open.

They did a pretty good job ensuring food was close at hand and also had cabanas. Bathrooms weren't very convenient for where the main group was, but not much they can do about that. The female playmakers danced on the bar most of the night.

I think they picked Friday as it was one night where the usual Friday show could be performed in the water, although the pole dancer was set up near the sexy pool bar. Many of the shows wouldnt work 'in' the water.

I'd prefer a night other than Friday and think it would be ok as a once a week event, not 3 times a week as someone mentioned (although not sure where they got their info).

White Night is the biggest get dressed up night, and that doesnt mesh well with swimming. Prefer Bash for White Night but maybe one of the other nights, Boogie nights, Superhero etc where people aren't dressed to the nines.

Not too many people went in the pool, although more did as the night wore on.

Mario commented "there aren't many swimmers", I replied "but you always say it's not a swimmers resort" ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice