Hotel Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah come on now folks... coming across a little complainy ... too cold, flight the next day, same day Boobs Cruise... let’s just be happy we got a night time pool party! I am ecstatic. I see it as a much needed additional option for the party. Good to have some variety. If I am worn out from the Boobs Cruise then so be it... party on. If I have to get up the next day to travel well then just be happy you are not sitting next to me on the plane. And with the night time parties in the pool after a day of drinking starting in March this is great for us April visitors. All that pee is bound to warm up the water. I am sure I alone will raise it a degree for all you mid and April visitors. Kidding. But the point is this is great news to have another party option while at TTR!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I get that finding pool temps for everyone is about as easy as picking out the right music at Bash, or as difficult as correctly identifying properly what EDM is, right Kyle...?

I think the Sports pool stayed warmer, because it was much smaller, and received a lot of sunlight during the day. Sexy Pool is an entirely different animal.

I was thinking about the cooler months like Oct.-March. Our temps in October were very similar to what they are now in March, and while the water wasn't cold, it was very cool. Maybe the cooler air at night will make the water feel warmer, who knows till they try I guess.

I'm glad they aren't using the Sky Pool for it, because that is just limited access, and I would hate to see them going down that path.

I wonder what Aquadic Show means? Will is be a long drawn out performance like before Bash opens up? When people are talking about a late night pool, I don't think watching a show is what they have in mind, rather it's being the show....

3. Dean&Michele

Dean&Michele Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 2
    Winner!!! We will be waiting for you with drinks when you arrive. :marshe::marshe::marshe::marshe:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    upload_2019-3-13_14-3-48.png

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    True. We don’t go between November and March anymore due to those temperatures. But still would much rather have a pool party than not. First week of April will be the earliest we have gone since back in our week 8 days (February), will be interesting to see how it is then. Expect it to be fine. Keep peeing March visitors!

6. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Very awesome and unique! I hope it goes well and they make it a regular thing! I assume you have to be Premier or staying in the tower to attend it for free... (oops read "Sky," instead of sexy -I really need to pay more attention.)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  7. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Important point on logistics! I vote Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday (ok I confess that's partly because I won't be there on a Friday when I go next).

8. T & C EastCoast

T & C EastCoast Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Fantastic can't wait, what a great idea!!

9. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    I foresee nakkid wet wild debauchery... hopefully it's not discontinued for that reason before our trip!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. C and S

C and S Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0
    Exciting news for our April trip! I do wonder how the pool parties might affect the crowd at Bash. Fewer people participating in the theme nights? Or maybe the Bash crowd will just gravitate towards the pool area? We'll see soon enough.

I'd love to take in Bash for much of the evening then go for a late night dip at the end of the night.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice