Hotel Change? WTF?!?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I got a call from Chaz earlier this evening telling me that he randomly checked our itinerary and Student City took it upon themselves to change our hotel from Saliva to NH Krystal. Same price, nothing else changed but the hotel. When he called and asked why, they said he won the jackpot lol. He entered no such contest, and we have quite the hookup over at SC so we're pretty sure he wouldn't change it on us, without consulting us first. Anyway, hows this hotel, if we do end up staying there? Anyone been? Anyone going?

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    has got some mixed reviews, and looks pretty small from the pictures ... not a bad location though!

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I've been there Fletch. It's not bad at all.. the food is good, the bars are nice, and the location is f'n awesome. It's not real big though

4. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Did you guys get AI or just a room?

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure yet nick....we're in the process of figuring out what the hell is going on....seems they took our weeks worth of Oasis day passes away from us in exchange....I do not get this

6. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Weird... I would be on the phone until you get an answer. If you're getting AI in return.. that's a deal... but if they just took your Oasis passes I'd be pissed..

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah Chaz has been working the lines this morning, trying to get some answers, and hopefully free AI, or at least our Oasis passes back

8. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    allrite, got those oasis passes back, damn scam artists over there lol. i looked up the pricing for the nh krystal and it would have been 300 bucks more if we chose to stay there over the salvia. however, since we were upgraded to there, we save the 300 bones and keep the oasis passes now, so all is well. lol now all we gotta do is work on the VIP that was promised

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice