HOSPITALS AND CLINICS LIST

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Ana, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got a bad experinece from him.

2. playasusie

playasusie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hospiten

I can recommend the Hospiten. I had a surgery (hysterectomie) last october. Actually it was planned for the Hospiten in Playa del Carmen, but than they decided to do it better in Cancun because of the Intensive Care.
    My friends in Germany called me crazy to have such a huge operation done in Mexico, but I just can say that everything went even better than expected. It was almost like beeing in a 5 star Hotel :wink: . After 2 days I could go home and after a few weeks staying in bed I feel very good.
    Of corse it is very expensive but I used to be a nurse when I lived in Germany. My expectations about Hospitals are very high and now I'm glad that I had been in the Hospiten.
    I wish everybody good health
    Susie

3. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can add
    Clinica American Smile :D . Dr. Mauricio Grassi is an excellent General Dentist and speaks English, Spanish, Italian and French fluently! We also have a Medical Doctor that does Acupuncture, a Speech Therapist and a Massage Therapist. The Clinic is American owned and operated. Calle Nance #17 in SM25 Telephone: 887-4521.

4. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had to go to the Hospital in Centro (I believe) while on vacation. I want to say it started with a G like Galindo or something. Hospital was very clean, nurses were very nice, receptionist spoke English, the doctor did not but translated through the receptionist. Being tourist I felt like they took very good care of our friend and was BY FAR less expensive then I thought it would be.

For an ambulance ride, blood work, and an EKG it only cost him 500.00 USD. You can barely get an ambulance ride for that here in the state.

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice