Horrible night....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Kristi, May 26, 2007.

1. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhh! I went to a party last night, didnt wanna drive home so layed down there till i was sober, went to go and leave and some jerk slashed 2 of my damn tires, along with 2 other cars!!! So had to get a tow and wait for 5 hours to get it fixed, and have only slept 2 hours today, oh yeah and the cost to fix my car was $470!!! I need some cheering up! :cry:

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awe hunny im sorry!!! ill punch him for ya!

3. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You need more than cheering up.
    You could use some tires.

That being the case, did you buy them new and if so, do you know if they came with a 'road hazard' warranty. (Many do, like from Sam's Club and such.) I mean - after you drive on them for a little bit (flat), do you think anyone can really tell if they were damaged while driving or not? You regular car insurance may also offer some coverage if the damage came from you inadvertatly running over something unseen at night, etc, etc...

Just a thought.
    Cheer up anyway - it really could have been worse.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

So sorry dear.. Not in the same shape money wise, but I have had 7 to 11 hours sleep in 3 days.. Damn work has got the best of me the past few days..

Hope some good luck comes your way soon.

5. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi

yes, i hope some goodluck comes my way!!

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats the pits! i know how you feel my bike got stolen the other month :( c****!

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    some people really really suck who ever did it will get theres im sending some good luck your way and a hug every thing will get better :D

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mine goes along with kristis i had my drink spiked at a party
    my cousin noticed id had 2 beers and was all over the place we got in a taxi to go into the city centre and as we got there he put me straight back in the taxi called my mum and said im sending shaun home hes had his drink done in
    so all week i wait for a nice night out and it gets ruined by some jerk off!

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's mesed up hun,just heard about thuis..i'd give you & hugg & fix u a nice hot drink if i was there...keep your head up,what goes around comes around.. :wink:

10. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha

karma!! they`ll get theres!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice