Honeymoon Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sal.flores, Oct 5, 2007.

1. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If beach is a factor the excellence has 2 miles of deserted beach to enjoy. It is north of Cancun so not in the "Party Center", but it has tons of restaurants etc, and a shuttle into Cancun from the hotel, which I reckon should take about half an hour. It depends what you are looking for.

By the way their swim up suites are pretty spectacular, you swim from the pool right into your bedroom :lol:

2. sal.flores

sal.flores Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How far is the Sun Palace from the 'party center'?

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Sun Palace is just about at KM 20 while "party central" is at about KM9.

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. sal.flores

sal.flores Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I think after much thought and research we are going to gamble (semi) and book at the Excellence Playa Mujeres. What we are hoping is that by Aug they should have ironed out all of the kinks. We figure if we book now we can get the airfare and 7 nights at a five star resort for under 3Gs. What do you guys think?

PS thanks again for all your help it really has helped me and my finance decide where to go on this really important event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice