Honeymoon Celebration Ideas

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 46174, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Deleted member 46174

Deleted member 46174 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys!

My wife and I are headed to Temptation on Saturday the 18th for our honeymoon! I wanted to do something a little special for her where it’s our honeymoon, ie room decor, massages. So I’m looking for ideas that some of you might have done or heard of and think would be a good idea! I’ve looked into the massages already and would like to get us other a sensual massage or the tantalazin massage. Can anyone tell me what the real differences are?

Thanks!!!

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Use the express checkin that can be input anytime within 14 days before travel & repeat all when checking in at the resort. Ask for a chat with a butler and let him know about your request to decorate the room for your honeymoon. Suggest Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries if that’s something she would like.

Be sure to have dinner at the Italian restaurant Romanza and ask for a great table for your celebration. Dinner on the beach by the quiet pool is another great option for you.

Try to do the tower rooftop hot tub after having lunch up there and before 6pm. Consider pics by Provoke (on-site) just before sunset and include roof top as well up there. Awesome views and sky lighting.

A quick trip on the Hobbie Cat is a fun afternoon beach event. Definitely spoil her with Spa treatments and yes do join her for the couples massage.

Have an awesome holiday and honeymoon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice