Hola!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Klaw, Apr 18, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome back, Karan!

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Buenos días

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has that place got one iota of a clue as to the large amount of custom you must genrate for them from your activities in the variuos forums.

Place seemed to have changed from what I experienced on my recent visit from the last , seemed far too commersialised and not as layed back.. staff chomping at the bit for tips ..and as for the quality of the house alcohol...... :chuck: :chuck:

No disrespect Karan but realy dont see anyone silencing me as to what I can and cant post on an open forum, and certain quality members of staff can always find suitable and often better employment else where.

Some resorts just dont know when to call it a day on chasing the£$ at a cost of crap service and non referal of existing guests.

Ian :evil: :evil:

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I see your point, Ian, but you have to remember that BBG is Dany's employer and they cut us a whole lot of slack when it comes to certain rules.

I'm not about to do anything that is going to cause Dany any trouble.

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fair point Karan, Just dont like people having to styfel ( sp ) their comments on the WWW for fear of retribution when 99.999999% of the time thier comments are 100% correct.

However, moving on, hows tricks, :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Things are good...sorry I missed you at BBG last time but I did get to meet Sue. She's a hoot to be sure!!!!

Any plans to come to the States this year?

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah she is, met her a few times over here also over in Ibiza at her place, nice lass, got her head screwed on correctly if you ask me and know hoe to have a good time.

Few things in the pipe line to be honest, got plans to set my own business up later in the year ( which will obviously restrict my travel and time off plans if it comes to fruition) but if that doesnt quite mature I definately intend on getting over there for a long weekend towards the end of the summer....

You ?

Ian :lol:

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hola Karan!!

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yes!! I plan to be in the States this year, LOL. :lol:

Nothing much in the way of travel plans for me except for visting Dany, of course. I am going to Missouri for the 4th of July but that's about it.

Good luck witht he business venture and if you get to Ibiza anytime soon please tell Sue I said Hola!!!

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hola Kait!

Where have YOU been hiding yourself these days???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice