HIP HOP WEEK?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by WOULDNTYOULIKETOKNOW, May 3, 2007.

1. WOULDNTYOULIKETOKNOW

WOULDNTYOULIKETOKNOW Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING HERE AND I HAVE BEEN READING SOME OTHER SITES AND I HAVE READ THAT THERE IS A HIP HOP WEEK WHEN IM OVER ON HOLIDAY (19TH MAY-03 JUN) HIP HOP IS NOT REALLY MY SCENE AND I WAS WONDERING IF IT TAKES OVER THE FULL RESORT?

ALSO ARE THESE SEA LICES AS BAD AS THEY HAVE BEEN MADE OUT AND ARE THEY PRESENT EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY OR DO THEY COME IN WITH THE TIDE?

LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS GOING TO THE INDIAN OCEAN I READ UP ON THE PLACE BEFORE GOING AND I SCARED THE HECK OUT OF MYSELF WITH SCARY STORIES OF CREATURES IN THE SEA AND DIDNT GO IN IT WHICH WAS A SHAME AS IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH! AM I WORRYING OVER NOTHYING ABOUT THE SEA LICE?

COULD YOU LET PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP WEEK AND ABOUT THESE LICE?

MUCHAS GRACIAS

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Are you talking about the Cancun Jumpoff? Details here:
    http://www.blackbeachweek.com/cancunallstar1.html

It happens over Memorial Day weekend, so the area will already be quite busy even if the event weren't happening. Per the schedule posted at that link, they have events going on at different places at different times and none appear to be at any particular resort. If you don't want any exposure to it at all, I can't say you won't hear any playing over the poolside stereo, featured by the resort entertainment staff, or blasting out the doors of the clubs in the party zone. What's more to your liking (music-wise)?

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. WOULDNTYOULIKETOKNOW

WOULDNTYOULIKETOKNOW Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANKS MICHAEL, MY MUSIC TYPE IS FUNKY HOUSE IS THERE A LOT OF THAT AROUND?

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    a lot of the larger clubs play some house music, but most just mix it up all night, a little of this, a little of that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice