~~HIP-HOP clubs in Cancun for Spring break ??~~

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by illmaticone, Feb 20, 2007.

1. illmaticone

illmaticone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We all here about Coco Bongo, Daddy-O etc but from what I can tell most of them play spanish, rock, techno music etc. Which clubs play hip-hop/R&B/Regee music so we can really grind out there on the dance floor?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    daddy o's, The city, coco bongo, basic, they ALL play american music like hip hop and rap, thats their main music. They throw in other fun songs to get the crowd hyped, but thats the main music!

3. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG] This should be a pic of me. If it doesnt show up how do I get the authority to use HTML and post pics. Also how can i upload a pic of myself on the side bar?

Will be at the oasis cancun march 13-18. Any tips for a new cancun spring breaker? I want to hit the ground running. I plan to talk to the hotel and the student city folk to see if buying one of those wristbands for the clubs makes since. Then I plan to get me a drink or 2, eat, and start trying to meet women and see what the oasis has to offer.[/img]

4. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks alot. I thought they didnt play hiphop that much. How are the nights there in general? are different clubs better than others on certain nights during spring break and do they play different music / have different themes on various nights?

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    the clubs have HUGE banners outside telling you whats going on, especially when mtv films march 8-14, each night they are at a different club and celebs and stuff, it gets nuts!!!!!!!!!

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you go to photobucket.com and upload the picture you want, you can then use the bottom link of your picture the img one and just copy and paste that link. its the easiest way to do it

7. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do you know where i can get a schedule of MTV's daily events? also is Maxim at Oasis and if so do you have any details on that.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You may wanna check our our threads that list the events announced so far.

But Student City has a listing of the MTV gigs.

And no worries they play R&B, HipHop and such at most clubs..

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    laboom used to have a hip hop room. nearly all clubs play some for of hip hop, especially the city and senor frogs, also congo bar too

10. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hay man, just listen to whats going on at the oasis ... will give you a pretty good indication of whats going to be big that night!
    tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice