Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.
Rumor has it that the Fiesta American Coral Beach may be reflagged as a Hilton.
Still have TWO bathrobes with the Caesar Park Hotel logo......
Iberostar Cancun questions?
Hi i just posted the following on the sticky at the top as I couldn;t see a forum for the Iberostar Cancun but believe that this hoel use to be the Hilton so I am posting the message here now; -
Hi - I could not find a thread for the Iberostar, Cancun and the forum will not allow me to start one?
Would any one be able to help me with the following questions regarding our reservation at the Iberostar Cancun? I have contatced the hotel but am still awaiting a response.
I am from the UK and I have recently booked a holiday for 2 weeks all inclusive in April next year I had a few questions that I wanted to ask regarding the hotel and our stay if anyone is able to help.
1) Is there a safety deposit box/safe in every room and does this work by code/key?
2) Are you able to cash travellers cheques at the reception in this hotel? Is there a limit and what is the cost of this service etc? Also do they accept UK sterling travellers cheques? What ID do you need to cash these?
3) The mini bar that is in the room - is this part of the all inclusive package so if we use the mini bar will we get charged extra and does this get restocked everyday?
4) With booking at the A La Carte restaurants are we guaranteed a minimum number of reservations based and our stay duration?
5) Are you able to tell me what the gym facilities are like in terms of what you have as I could not find any information on this, is there cardio machines, free weights, smith machine etc?
6) How much does the laundry service cost?
I would be very grateful if anyone could provide me with any answers to any of he questions.
Thank you very much for your time in advance, which is very much appreciated,