Hi from Melbourne!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Aug 6, 2008.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,
    Thought I'd make a re-appearance, I've been MIA for the past few months, no real reason I can think of, just busy I guess. How have you all been?? I want to know!!
    I'm doing alright, work office has moved, it's a crap location to me and we have a new accounting system there now too which is even more crap so I'm looking for a new job. It's winter here, so it's cool (I won't say cold coz we don't even get close snow, but it's cold to me). I found myself a little down since March and it wasn't CWS but likely to be head smash related, just recently I seem to be seeing the sunny side once again, I have something to work towards & I tend to get a bit depressed when I have nothing to look forward to (interesting for a sometimes lazy person). That something means I won't be making it to Cancun in 2009 coz I need to SAVE SAVE SAVE, I honestly think my mum would of planted something in my bag to stop me getting through security and onto a plane anyway, haha. I'll try to stick around a little bit more though.
    Cheers :)
    Lauren

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lauren,

im glad to hear you're okay! you should make it to Cancun anyway!!!!

:bounce:

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back, Chickie!!!

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nice to see you're still alive out there. :wink:

Jamie

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    babe how have you been ??been ages good to hear your ok..
    cancun 09??!!

Hell yeah!!!!!! :lol:

6. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Lauren,
    Nice to hear from you. Whats the exciting news? What are you planning to do? I should be heading back to Melbs at the end of the year. So we will have to have a night out again.
    Hows the eye coming along?

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been ok, just VERY busy with work, thinking of dropping back to just 2 jobs shortly. Would LOVE to get to Cancun in 09 but it's like a 2% chance of happening, just in the last couple of weeks I've really started to want to go back, this year was too much of a disappointment to be done with Cancun for good.

Was planning on buying land to build on, but turns out Dad wants to move so I'll be getting the bigger, new home minus the spend now anyway - suits me fine, still I should try to learn how to save money. Will have to have a night out for sure, should do CQ seeing as none of my friends ever want to make the effort to go there.
    Eye is Great, the bump which is the last noticable mark is almost gone, can barely tell I cut it like I did - hardly a scar at all, so so so lucky.

Loz

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Happy to hear things are going well!!! :)

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, could be better though, trying to find a new job coz I work with too many incompetent people and I don't know how to tell someone that the person who taugh me my job has no idea and is making mistakes always and my boss sides with them all the time complaining about everything - TOO negative. And I'd really love to find a social life somewhere too, feels like I never do anything fun. I feel things about to turn around shortly though, just have that feeling.

How've you been?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice