Hi All

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jody79, Oct 11, 2020.

1. jody79

jody79 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi all I’m new here but was a member briefly in 2007, the year I made my one and only visit to cancun.
    I need some help,in 2007 I was in fat Tuesdays enjoying a sweet sweet cocktail and me and my mates ended up in a mass brawl,I got a shiner and a bust nose but still looked like a belter,I was more upset about my sunglasses I lost that night, I paid 5 English pounds for them and carried them from Manchester only to leave them in the sand in fat Tuesdays.
    If anybody found them please return, love Jody x

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    I must be reading this wrong. Let me see if i got this straight. You lost your sunglasses that you paid abut $4 for 13 years ago in a bar in Play Del Carmen and now your wondering if someone on this site picked them up and still has them? Did you try filing a police report? Maybe they will send an officer down there to take a look around.

3. jody79

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You know something.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    lol!

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Your glasses are at the lost and found at the main Police headquarters. Their phone # is 885-0569.
    You better hurry, I hear they are schedule for the abandoned property auction next month.

Oh... can you ask the police impound manager if they have the squid lure that I lost when a tuna broke my line in '15 just outside of Isla Mujeres. I was fishing on Rusty Hook Charters if that'll help and we were about 3 kilos west of the island.
    Much appreciated! BTW the lure is white with blue .... shouldn't miss it. I don't need the tuna it was attached to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. jody79

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sorry I don’t speak Spanish.

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Drunk, stupid, or both?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice