HEY YOU GUUUYYYYSSSS..who's about from March 28th-11th Apr?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Pecks_007, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Pecks_007

Pecks_007 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Staying in the Riu Caribe - first time in Cancun, just wanted to know if A) the hotel will be busy as it seems like the Oasis is the place to be. B) whether Cancun will still actually be busy? C) where's the best parties at? D) what's the weather like?

Cheers peeps. :p

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Riu will be busy, more with couples and families, but it will be busy! At least it is in a good location! Head down to the oasis cancun everyday, you can buy a day pass!! And yes, there will still be plenty of people there!!

3. prelude657

prelude657 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: HEY YOU GUUUYYYYSSSS..who's about from March 28th-11th A

YO I GOT LOVE FOR THE LONDON BOYS (NO HOMO). THE GOON SQUAD WILL BE DOWN THERE ON THE 29TH. THERE WILL BE ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON STILL. THE OASIS IS SOLD OUT THAT WEEK. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE STILL COLLEGES OFF THAT WEEK. SO THERE IS SOME PARTIES STILL GOING ON THERE. WE ARE AT THE CLIPPER CLUB BUT IF YALL WANNA CHILL WITH US WE CAN MEET UP. WE HAVE BEEN TO CANCUN BEFORE SO WE KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND. WHEN YOU GET THERE POST SOMETHING ON THE FORUM AND WE WILL HIT YOU GUYS UP ME AND MY BOYS ARE GOING TO CONQUER CANCUN.

4. Pecks_007

Pecks_007 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers guys - guess we'll be seeing you in a week. Trumpets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice