Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AngelaSweden, May 24, 2007.

1. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

HAHA TRUE..when I start to drink there is no stop...its kinda horrible..all my girlfriends get drunk easy..but not me..well it depends if ive been eating or not. Im glad that jennie is back here in Sweden shes actually together with my bf best friend, im glad for her. I talk to her like 5 times a day and we see eachother atleast once a week. So have u found urself a new gf yet?

2. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I live in Gothenburg its the second largest city in Sweden.Yeah swede is great.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    nope, single at the moment. ILL find my future wife someday, just working a lot and trying to finish my masters degree...................... she is out there somewhere waiting for me.......... :lol:

4. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe you will find her. Well thats good that you are finishing your master. Lol that picture believe me I could never wear what I was wearing here in Sweden...

5. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm that photo is from hmm hat was it called..charlies or somethig I just remember somethig with C lol..it was when all from CC was there before we went to coco bongo..

6. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What happened with you and your girl jase?? I thought you two were going to wed for sure haha.

Back on the scene in a big way. Look out CANCUN!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt make it to gothenburg.

I came across on the cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm and then caught a train to Malmo.

I must admit that the swedes are the best looking girls in the world.

No word of a lie.

7. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well I must say thanks since Im a swede myself :D Yeah Ive been to malmo..u mustve thought it was very different compare to your country?

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha of for sure! We broke up a day after we came back! So... Im single!!! :shock:

9. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well gotta go guys..gotta make diner for my MAN when he comes home from the gym as the good girlfriend as I am :D LOL always dinner at the table when he gets home..can a guy ask for more? LOL

Take care nice talking to you and I promise I will be on here more often.

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    nah, tell him to learn how to cook.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice