Here you go! My wonderful TR and Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jessie, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/jessiep31/

Day 1
    Somehow I convinced my co-worker that it would be a great idea to drive me to the airport at 4am!! Yay for me! While waiting in line to check in, one of the workers for skyservice airline recognized us, guess who got hooked up with Emergency Exit seats??? Yah baby!!! After a short wait at the airport we were on our way, by this point all I could think about is how hungry I was! But after many flights on skyservice, I knew I was going to be hungry after breakfast was served. The microwave burritos are just not my cup of tea! After a James Bond movie and Happy feet, I finally heard the words I had been dying to hear, “We are preparing to descend”. Well after 30 minutes of my ears popping and not being able to hear out of my left ear we were on the ground! With no old people to block my exit from the plane, we were on our way through customs. As usual my bag was the last one to show up, so after a 20-minute wait we were on our way through the sea of timeshare people. With the tightest grip ever on my bag, we exited the building, I fought off a couple of Mexicans while yelling “No Gracias” and finally the van was in sight! I made it without paying a dime!! Woohoo!! Check in at the hotel went smoothly, well after we changed rooms. We got an ocean view walk out room, which was superbly awesome!! That night we met some people from Wyoming and pretty much drank with them all night long.

Day 2
    I was up around 8am; I think my peering eyes woke Kelly up!! It was a quick change into our bikini’s and off to breakfast we went. Nothing like hash browns and over cooked bacon to start off your morning! It was pretty cloudy our first day but we decided to stick it out and tan all day long…Wow that was a bad decision. I have never been so burnt in my life. After a painful shower, we were ready to party. We headed to Senor frogs our first night. Let me just say this was an eye opening experience for us Canadian girls. In Canada, when a guy wants to dance with you he asks you to dance, nothing like in Cancun, you just get humped from behind. Well after many failed attempts to get them off my me, I realized if I just stand still they eventually go away!! We did however met some great guys from Winnipeg, who we drank with for the rest of the evening!

Day 3
    Up at 9am, dressed, feed and by the pool by 10:30am. After many naps, vodka cokes and being annoyed by the entertainment staff to join in all the activities(I did try telling them I didn’t speak English, that didn’t work.haha) it was time to shower and get the drinks really flowing. After a couple of body shots and tequila shots, Kelly and I headed out to bulldogs. During our walk over we came upon two guys from Washington who were traveling across Mexico, they shared stories of bus rides on chicken buses, and something about riding on a back of a truck full of pigs! It was pretty amusing! We then left our Stoned friends and continued onto Bulldogs. Once we saw the line up(I don’t do lines) we decided to go to slices. This place really isn’t the place for 2 girls on their own. I remember taking a shot from the waiter’s mouth and being sandwiched between 2 guys.Hmmm. While this is all going on Kelly is sitting in the corner laughing her butt off. The night really got exciting when we met 5 guys from England celebrating a stag, they were all dressed up like Mexicans! OMG, so funny!!After our new friends left for the strippers kel and I decided to get our nightly Doritos(so spicy) and Gatorade and head home.

Day 4
    Guess what??? Yup, up at 9, by the pool by 10:30am. Watched volleyball, some drinking contest, almost had my chair with me attached dumped into the pool, and had about a million vodkas!! It was now time to get ready for the CC party!! We hopped onto the bus around 6:05pm and were off to fat Tuesdays. As we walked up to the docks, we were not sure we were in the right place. As we slowed our walk, I recognized Jason and Steve. I was welcomed with “Hey it’s the Bday girl”. We chatted with linz and not to long after we were making our way to the boat. As we stood in line to get our tickets, I started to recognized more people.”Hey are you Dennis?” “Ummm, yah! you must be Jessie”. “Hey, I know you!” it was my good friend Andrew, the hobo(heehee). Anyways, the shirts kel and I wore that night said “You can’t get this in the States”(on the front), “100% Canadian Beef”(on the back). These shirts were great icebreakers for us, after not to long the Canadian, Germans, Americans, Swedes, Swiss and the dude from Spain were all partying together. Tequila Sunrises for everyone!! I’m not to sure who announced my bday, but not to long after I was standing in the middle of the boat while everyone sang happy bday to me. After the wonderful singing, I got a bday hug from everyone on the boat. This was pretty sweet seeing as the entire boat was pretty much men! Yay for me!! Next was a beer drinking contest, which I won by the way! Haha. I did win a bottle of tequila which never did make it out alive that night!(thanks dennis)jk. After many more pictures and tequila sunrises, it was time to get off the boat and head to Carlos and Charlies. More drinking and dancing went on, this is where the drinkers and non-drinkers were separated. I swear, they were dropping like flies! So the Canadians, Americans, Swiss and the Swedes(for a short time,haha) all headed to Senor Frogs. By this point I couldn’t even see straight anymore. I remember sitting outside with Dan and Stefan, I decided at that point it was time to go home. As we walked through the bar we ran into Dennis and Andrew who shared the wonderful story of the swed and their injuries!! We went back to the hotel, where we discovered there were more Edmontonians in our hotel! Woohoo!!

Day 5
    Blah, blah, pool, sun, booze, blah. Actually one exciting thing happened, I discovered they had ice cream in the restaurant!! YAY!!. I did leave my chair to watch Kelly get killed by a wave. I swear she did a 360 onto the beach! Oh man, so funny!. 9pm kel and I headed to the Corona bar to meet up with out fellow Ccer’s(Dan, Brett, Dennis, Stefan, Thomas and steven). After a couple of drinks we decided to move the party over to slices. No shots from the waiters mouth this time!! After just purely drinking no dancing we had a very very long discussion where we were going to next. It was finally decided DadyRocks. Kelly and Dennis pulled the rockers out of themselves and become the bands groupies. They had a sexy legs contest which was actually pretty nasty. No one wants to see cottage cheese legs thank you very much!! After the contest Kel, myself and the swiss guys decided to leave, leaving Dan and Dennis to cause trouble on there own!

Day 6
    Up 9am, pool, booze and really annoying 17 year olds. 3 bus loads of them!! Arggggh
    This was a short night for us. We did venture out to Carlos and Charles, however Kelly stomach did not agree with her this night and she spent 40 minutes in the washroom while I played and mind you won at X and O’s with the waiters!

Day 7
    Up at 10am, pool, booze and we even had lunch! I know crazy eh!!
    Around 3pm we got into the card drinking games with the Edmonton guys and a British dude. We were shooting 40 proof vodka. OMG, lets just say it was super hard to have a shower and get dressed after that..But I did it!! We headed out to Basic(or Manville) that night. This is probably one of my favorite bars. Loved the dance floor. Once the poor wet t-shirt contest started we headed out! We hit the 24hr snack bar at the hotel, drank alittle more and headed to bed!

Day 8
    Hung out on our patio for the day, had drinks served right to us! Now that was the life. We bought tickets for the party hopper thingy. It was pretty fun, went to bongo, dadyrock, senor frogs and coco bongo. Way better time at cocobongo’s this time, last time we went Kelly ended up in the hospital!(long story). We partied with the Edmonton guys, super good time once again!!

Day 9
    Blah, blah…As you can see, we came to cancun to relax during the day and drink!
    We went to senor frogs once again! The edmonton guys decided to go on the slide, wow, did they ever smell nice after that! Lol. For some reason it was hard rock music night there. The had a bodysurfing contest and male beer drinking contest! We stopped for our Doritos and Gatorade and headed back to the hotel.

Day 10
    Same old stuff. It was st.patty’s day! We really did nothing during the day to celebrate it, no green beer for us! Haha. That night we did head over to Pat O’Brien’s but for some stupid reason went to Margaritaville instead. Kel, me, 2 of the Edmonton guys and a Winnipeg dude. Kelly ditched out early again, her stomach still not in good shape, the Winnipeg dude also left with her. This left me and the Edmonton boys to finish off all the margaritas that were ordered and not even drank! Tough job but someone had to do it! Got our Doritos and went to bed!

Day 11
    The Edmonton guys left at around 2pm, its tough to say goodbye to people who you spend so much time with! Oh well, atleast I have the chance to see them again!! After they left Kel and I were pretty bummed so we decided to cure it with a shopping spree!! Lol..We headed over to the Plaza La Isla. All we bought was perfume, but it was at a super great price!!. We then stopped at Pat O’Brien’s for dinner, they have some super great fajitas there! Yum. Didn’t go out that night, just drank at the lobby bar.

Day 12
    Sat by the pool and drank. By now the hotel is being over ran by 17 yr olds with no adult supervision! We watched one guy get his wristband get cut off and was given a red one..No more alcohol in the hotel for him! Sucker! That night we went to DadyO’s. We had VIP service so I really didn’t mind the crazy crowds! We danced for awhile, drank our bottle of vodka and headed back to the hotel! Don’t worry we didn’t forget to stop for our Doritos!! Lol

Day 13
    Our last full day. We wanted to get as much sun as possible so we were up at 9am. I honestly don’t think we left our chairs. By now, I could go without a drink, but decided how often will I get the chance to drink at 9am!! Lol. That night we decided to skip the wonderful food(Not) served at our hotel and go to Bubba Gumps instead! Yummy, yum, yum..The food was super great, I couldn’t even finish everything! I wish we had one of those in Canada. We didn’t go out that night because the plague finally hit me, I just wanted to die…At least it was the last day!

Day 14
    Home time. We packed up everything and headed to breakfast, I had to get my super crunchy bacon in!! The van picked us up at 1:30pm. We boarded the plane at 3 and were on our way home. I honestly couldn’t watch the screen when it showed how far away from Cancun we were. I almost cried but I held it together! Got home around 10pm and got myself ready for work the next day! This was the best trip of my life, can’t wait till next year!

I had to scan all the pics so obviously not all the pics are on the site! :D

2. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    muy bien!

let me ask you - did you find 2 weeks to be ''too much'', or was this actually a plus?

3. Jessie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    10 days would have been perfect, but 14 days as fine! I needed a 2 week vacation! Its kinda fun watching people leave after a week and knowing you still have one to go!! :D

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I missed this place...where is it??? :lol: :cool:

5. Jessie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Shut up! Its been fixed! Its tough trying to do a TR when you are suppose to be working!! Same sh*t different pile!

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hehe... I love you too!

great report and pics... thanks Jess :cool:

7. Jessie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha! Thanks!!!

8. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report and pics Jess. Thanks. Ahhhh how I wish I could have done 14 days!

9. Jessie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks,

Yah to bad! We could have partied some more! :D

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice TR. I just have one question and one comment.

Quesion: You seemed to be always "getting Doritos" after a night of drinking and right before bed. Is Doritos a codename for something? Quickie with certain boys nearby, perhaps?

Comment: Getting exit rows is no biggie. I always sit in exit rows (or first class if I get comlimentary upgrade). Get frequent flyer program elite status and you'll be able to choose the exit row seats online after you book your tickets. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice