Here come the Yankees!!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Jun 10, 2007.

1. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    only the past 9 years in a row of coming in first in the AL East :double finger:

There is still more than enough time to beat the Sox back down into their familiar second place hole where they belong.

And believe me..... I understand the heartache it must cause the rest of the country to not have the god given right by being born in NY to be a Yankee fan. Everyone has to root for their home team, but it just so happens that everyone elses home team sucks. Once again, I am sorry.:huh:

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    chalk up another one.....7-1 today.......and i know about winning division titles, being a braves fan :)

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and another loss for the BoSox........

4. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.5 games back!!!!! only 98 games left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe the Yankees are not going to make the Playoffs already!!!

And now we have to play the red hot NY Mets that have lost 8 of 9 or something like that!!!

Dennis........Please say something sarcastic to help me through this pain!!!!!!

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    How about those Rockies? Just waiting for the Yanks to come to town so we can do the same to them. :wink:

Jamie

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha i have to admit, im a HUGE Troy Tulowitski fan....the kids gonna be something special

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thought I would bring this one back too!!!!!

I can see how everyone hates the Yankees and us fans...... after so many ppl (who shall remain nameless) said the Yanks werent even gonna make the playoffs this year....... better look again!!!!! I wonder what they will say if they win the division??????

stay tuned!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice