Here At Miches Now

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches' started by sexyred, Jan 1, 2023.

1. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    Ok, we came with an open mind. That being said, I would wait at least a year until they get the bugs worked out.

The rooms
    Thrown together with many mechanical issues. We have spoken to other guests as well. Electrical shorts, AC not working, no hot water, lights flickering and flashing. Very , very poor workmanship.

The food
    My wife has a Gluten Allergy. It’s like pulling teeth trying to get help from people so she can eat. I get it. We are in the Dominican Republic, they speak Spanish. Come on, have at least someone who speaks English due to the amount of English speaking guests.
    It’s now going on two hours since we ordered dinner at Sutra. Still waiting. But hey, we got to watch three hibachi shows and people eating. We can’t even go to the buffet, it’s closed tonight.

liquor
    There is a limited supply of anything decent.

The 1 1/2 hour drive from the airport sucks too, lol.

Maybe it will get better as the week goes on. But right now I feel I waisted money coming here.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Thanks for that update. Hope things improve during the week. Please keep us posted. We have rebooked our Halloween trip to next Halloween. Should have most of the issues worked out by then.
    Happy New Year
    Paul

3. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    Just finally got my food, My wife got hers 30 minutes before me. Sweet and sour pork, it’s burnt so bad I can’t even chew it. Lol. It’s comical.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice