Henry's Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hw711, Mar 17, 2008.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 1: Thursday
    I went to the airport straight after work and didn’t get to my hotel till almost midnight. I had no idea where everyone was but I went to The City cause that’s I figure where Trigger and Riki would be. And as soon as I entered, I noticed a cripple waving at me and there they were with Joe. They caught me up on all the juicy stories that had happened earlier that week. It was a slow night at The City. We chat up one group of girls but they came with their guy friends from school so it was a little hard to get anywhere with them. Joe tried to chat up this other group of girls but one of them just started chewing his head off (not sure what he said to her). The funniest part was that Joe was so wasted that he forgot and went up to them again half an hour later. There really weren’t that many girls at The City that night so we left a little before 3AM to go to Congo. There weren’t that many girls there either but we did chat up this group of French girls. All and all, not too bad of a first night.

Day 2: Friday
    I hung out at the ME pool area for the most part cause the beach area was almost non existent. But besides the lack of beach and balcony (in a premium ocean view room), ME was everything I expected. It’s very trendy, upscale but probably a better choice if I had come with someone so I’d want to hang out at the hotel more often.

I got to Slices a little before 10PM and nobody was there so I walked by all the other bars nearby to see if I recognized anyone. By the time I circled around, Steve was there and half an hour later, Kristi and Deidre (or KnD for short) showed up as well. Kristi was wearing a super short yellow dress with matching shoes. Deidre was wearing a super short green dress with matching underwear. Both looked smoking hot. Too bad none of you guys were there to see it.

We went to DaddyO’s and when KnD were dancing on the dancing platform, I am pretty sure every straight guy at the club was staring at them even though it was the playmate party night and there were two actual playboy playmates of the year at the club. There were cameras flashing all around the platform. Later that night at Slices, some guy even came up to ask Kristi for her autograph. I think some guys thought they were the playmates. LOL.

Day 3: Saturday
    I woke up and went over to Dennis’s hotel to see if he got in. He didn’t so I decided to go to Oasis since I was bored being all by myself at the ME. Day pass was only $20. I had never been to Oasis so I wasn’t sure where to go but as soon as I walked in, I saw the bar. And around the bar area, there was Jason, Andew, Riki, and Joe. After a couple drinks, they decided to give me the grand tour. Oasis was packed with people. Mostly sausages but there were still lots of girls.

We walked around and just talked to random groups of girls. While the rest of us follows “chat with as many girls as possible during the day so it’s easier to pick them up at clubs later” strategy, Jason’s friend Derek decided to bring it up a notch and went with the “chat with girls and do day work” strategy. I have never met anyone who is better at picking up girls than him. While Derek is busy doing day work, Joe got rejected by a 60 year old woman, Riki got sympathy motorboating, Jason stuck his ass to more than a dozen unsuspecting groups of girls (it’s like his signature move or something).

I was taking pictures most of the time and one of the few times I put my stuff down to get in the picture, my bag pack got washed away by a big wave and all my stuff ended up in the ocean. My point and shoot camera, my nano, my wallet, my cellphone, my walkie talkie, etc got all wet and some permanently damaged. :(

I swung by Avalong Grand to see if Dennis has arrived. As I got to the entrance, not only was Dennis there, so was Dan and his friend Ryan. Dennis, or should I say the slimmer and healthier version of Dennis, had quite an ordeal trying to get to Cancun but I’m sure you will read about it in his trip report.

That night, we did the normal Slices meet up and head to The City. This was the first time I’ve ever seen the City packed. Jason got us into the VIP section. I spotted Cindy and Charmaine in the crowd (I have never met them but I recognized their boobs) and brought them over. They were definitely two friendly girls that night. LOL. The boys were hitting on the Kentucky girls. KnD were dancing on the stage. I was too tired to do much that night. I probably should have taken my normal nap before going out.

Day 4: Sunday
    I went to Oasis again after I got up. I went to the buffet with Joe and the Kentucky girls. Some of the food was pretty bad but the selection was big enough that I had a fairly decent brunch. We spent most of early afternoon playing beer pong which ended when some guy decided to piss on himself and his end of the table. Me, Jason, and Ben (I think that’s his name) spent the next 3 hours sitting at the student city check in area waiting for Shaun’s arrival. When weather is bad and not too many people are at the beach/pool, this is actually a great way to spend the Sunday afternoon. There was like an hour wait for the check in queue so we got to chat up with all the fresh meat with the help of Jason’s bottle of Absolute.

We gave up waiting for Shaun when it started to rain. Just as we were walking back, there was Shaun and Spencer. They had already checked in and were just walking around. I guess Jason forgot that they didn’t book through student city so they checked in somewhere else. As we heading toward their room, we met a bunch of Jersey girls and went to dinner with them instead.

Later that night we went to DaddyO’s after the nightly Slices meetup. Again, Jason got us into the VIP section. The same “celebrities” who were on stage in The City the previous night are at DaddyO tonight. But I had no idea who they were and didn’t really care. I chat up with this NY girl and brought her and her friend into the VIP section. I started strong with her. We had a good chat and we talked about going partying when we get back to NYC because she likes techno too, etc. But with all the distractions, I could never reach critical mass of rapport with her and she sort of just lost interest after an hour of not really getting anywhere. It was too bad because she was really cute and had this really sexy little body (if my drunken memory serves me correctly).

Day 5: Monday
    It was my last full day in Cancun and I hadn’t even touch the bottle of Grey Goose I bought from the duty free shop so I decided to bring it to Oasis. We finished the whole bottle in less than an hour. We definitely looked like a bunch of high rollers walking around with a bottle of Grey Goose in hand. But I guess it’s not that hard to be a high roller among poor college kids. Maybe next time, I’ll bring a couple bottles or one of those giant bottles.

Monday afternoon was definitely one of the most fun ones on this trip. We had the biggest CC crowd there up to that point. We were doing body shots, taking really obscene pictures, it was as spring break as it could get. I was so drunk that I decided to moon the ocean side of phase 1. Mick recognized me and all the people hanging out on their balconies ended up chanting my name. I don’t think I had ever felt that popular. LOL.

Later that night we met up at Slices and then went to Bulldog. The problem with hang out with a big crowd is that every time we move venue, you end up losing some people. Since it was my last night, it kind of suck that I didn’t get to say goodbye to a lot of people. I hung out at Bulldog with Jason, Andrew, and Spencer for a little while then I went to The City to see if I can find the others. Nobody was there so I went back to Slices then Senor Frog but I couldn’t find anyone else there either. :(

Day 6: Tuesday
    The trip home was great. I got to the airport 2 hours early. There was no line at the elite line and there was another Continental flight leaving in 30 minute. Not only did the agent gave me a confirm ticket (as oppose to standby), there was enough space in first class for me to get a complimentary elite upgrade. There was no line at the security. The weather was perfect for flying so we got in 30 min early. Once we landed, I was one of the first ones to leave the plane because I was in first class and there was no line at passport check. I didn’t have any checked luggage so I just walked straight out. It was rush hour so trains were running really frequently. Basically I left my hotel in Cancun at 9:30AM local (11:30AM ET) and got to my apart at 5:30PM ET. That’s 6 hours door to door. It’s gotta be a record.

I had so much fun on this trip. If it wasn’t because I had so much work to do at the office, I probably would have stayed longer or gone down for a second weekend. Next year, I’m definitely planning on going both weekends around peak week, and staying at either Oasis Grand or the Omni.

2. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can find my pictures at here.

3. LeoGets

LeoGets Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Henry cool report, but damn no booty?

4. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahaha awesome report Henry...in those pictures I look trashed!!!!!!!!!!.....you forgot to mention you also ran up and humped Charmaines leg the day you drank the bottle of grey goose...LOL

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great trip report henry and fab piccies

6. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are referring to me not getting any ass. That's kind of by choice. I am a good boy who doesn't do random hookups. Call me old fashion but the girl has to wine and dine me before she can get into my pants.
    :lol:

If you are referring to the lack of close up ass shots of girls. I do have them, I just need to get permission before posting them.

7. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, part of that day was a little blurry. Didn't I try to hump you too? :lol:

8. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great pics!!

looks like you guys have fun

i will join the party in 09!

9. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha now that I recall I was standing at the main lobby bar trying to order a drink and you ran up and starting humping me and then boogied away...LOL......you were so funny that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great report henry, Love the pics. We came and left on the same day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice