Henry's TR

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hw711, Apr 1, 2009.

1. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice!

Thank you for this... and I can't wait to read more!

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    quality report matey!

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha short,sweet

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very good stuff!

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    It's tomorrow night already! Where's the rest?????? Can't leave us hanging.... :shock:

Got to admit heading downtown in to old town Cancun is really nice and different from what everyone else sees. Most people don't even know it exists. Had some great nights down there. :D

Now get to writing more! :evil:

Jamie

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 5: Wednesday 3/11
    We hung out more at the Oasis pool during the day. We even got Andrew into the pool. We talked to some girls in the pool but I don’t remember any of their names. I think it was absolutely Absolute’s fault. I did find out the best food at Oasis is at the burger grill place right next to the pool.

Later that night, PartyHopper booked us a table at Basic to make up for the previous night. It didn’t look too good so we went to Senior Frog instead. Either we tipped the bartender too much or someone spiked my drink. I had no idea what was going on after one rum and coke. I couldn’t even walk straight, let along dance so I went home. Apparently the NJ girls were there and Joe left a bad impression.

Day 6: Thursday 3/12
    I was so sad as I found out it was Kate’s last full day in Cancun. I asked her to come visit me in Chicago, she said okay but I didn’t believe her. I think I said goodbye to her like 10 times that day.

It was another lucky day for me. I kept on getting my ass slapped by girls walking by. Andrew can be my witness. It was very weird. Then I got stopped by the NJ girls and hung out with them for a little while. Then I brought Joe over and they suddenly became really weird and distant. Then they became really friendly again after Joe left. Regardless, I thought I hit it off with them pretty well. Two of them were super cute so I really hoped I’d bump into them again one night. But I never did, I think that was their last day too. :(

Andrew hooked us up with Apple Vacation folks who arranged our booze cruise that night. It was night and day (lonely stoner seems to free his mind) comparing to PartyHopper. We got to the pier, cut the line, everything was perfect. Isla Mujere was a lot of fun. A couple of the guys got on the stage for the contests but nobody won. Why do I have so many loser friends, I asked myself. LOL. Joe did get to eat a pie in between the legs of the hottest girl there. Some hot girl came up and dance with me. I saw her earlier with some guy so I asked her if her boyfriend would get jealous and she said it wasn’t her boyfriend. She danced with me till it was time to get back on the boat then she went back to the guy who wasn’t her boyfriend and never talked to me again. :( On the boat I danced with this butterface British chick and almost got my ass kicked by some meathead who thought I was stealing all the girls from him. LOL. Thankfully Napier was there to talk him down.

After booze cruise, we decided to go to Slices. I went to OXXO by myself to get something and couldn’t find anyone when I got bak to Slices. So I decided to go see John Digweed at The City. Kind of funny it was my first night at The City (I couldn’t get in for Flo Rida) on this trip considering The City is my all time favorite Cancun club. Digweed was alright. Progressive House is no Trance. I bumped into Kate again as she was leaving The City and said goodbye for the final time. So sad.

Day 7: Friday 3/13
    With Kate gone, I felt it was safe to bring my second bottle of Goose to Oasis so I did. I met some dude who is taping in Cancun for the next Real World. He invited me to their party at the ME. Unlike Jason, I can care less about being on the Real World and hanging out with Real World celebrities. Besides, it was Lara and BC’s last night. I’d rather hang out with my friends then the celebrity chasing hot girls at the Real World party. Some people may think that’s idiotic but that’s just who I am. Bro’s before ho’s. Then I got really drunk and passed out on grass.

Joe, Andrew, Lara, BC, and I had our last meal together at Hooters. I don’t think I’ll ever want to go back there. The waitresses were not attractive and the wings were too soggy, totally not up to the usual Hooters standards. I still had a good time though. I guess sometimes when you have good companies, it doesn’t really matter where you are.

We booked our Basic package through Apple Vacation again after a great experience the night before. Again, we bypassed the long ass Student City line and got bottles and a private table. This was my first time to Basic ever so I wasn’t expecting much but it was AWESOME. Within half an hours of getting there, two girls came up to me to dance with me. We probably brought more than a dozen girls to our table throughout the night. It was the first time I saw Andrew macking on a girl I’d approve who is not Norma and he did pretty well too from the look of it. And I met Katie from VA who had perfect hair. Oh how I love girls with long straight hair. Despite Andrew getting pick pocketed, I think most people would agree that it was definitely the best night we had on this trip.

Day 8: Saturday 3/14
    Last day is always the hardest. I tried to drown my sorrow with Patron but probably had a little too much since I don’t remember much except talking to Stephanie the beer bong girl and her friends. I also tried to talk to some girls for Andrew but wasn’t successful. I said goodbye to Melissa the T-mobile girl and almost shed a tear when I left Oasis.

That night we again booked The City with Apple Vacation. I almost didn’t get in because the bouncer found an unmark pill in my pocket. I spent 5 minutes trying to explain to him that I got it from the pharmacy across the street (which was the truth) but he still took it away. Oh well. Our table was on the lowest elevated level which wasn’t bad but we had higher expectations from the previous nights. Joe and Steve found and danced with the NC girls they talked about all evening. Stephanie found me and kidnapped me to their table. She wasn’t the prettiest girl I met on this trip but damn she had a nice little body. We danced and hung out till her friends left while she was in the bathroom. She asked me where I’m staying and I replied “why? You want to go home with me?” She said no and ran away. LOL. I went back to our table and Andrew was WASTED and all the guys took off their shirts (I had no idea why). Just looking at the big smile on Andrew’s face, I knew that he was having the time of his life and there is no way he was retiring. Sure enough, 20 minutes later, he announced he is coming back for 2010 while stumbling down the alley behind DaddyO.

I didn’t want to go back to the hotel so some of us who were still standing went to Nectar which was pretty empty at 4AM so we went to Ultra Lounge instead. Me and Joe lost the Brits at some point so we decided to call it a night. Then we bumped into them again in the back alley. I said goodbye to everyone as they walked totally the wrong way from getting back to Oasis.

Day 9: Sunday 3/15
    My car service came to picked me up at 10AM. They sent me a black Lincoln towncar which was kind of surprising. It was kind of funny, I rode into the airport in a towncar and walked straight to the first class counter while there were literally hundreds of people waiting in the economy class lines. Yup, that’s how I roll.

What a trip, I tell you. Not only was it the best spring break trip ever thus far, it was probably the best week of my life thus far as well. I had so much fun, met so many people, drank so much alcohol, etc. GOD I LOVE CANCUN. Until next year…

7. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You could have been on the Real World! :)

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And miss the best night ever at Basic? Not a chance.

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    phenomenal trip report sir... nice work

10. Briiian

Briiian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love Real World, woulda been wicked to see u there! Real world : Brooklyn was pretty disappointing. Great report!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice