Henry's TR

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hw711, Apr 1, 2009.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 1: Saturday 3/7
    We got stuck in Memphis as our connecting flight had mechanical problem. Luckily there was a spare Airbus 320 nearby so we were only delayed for two hours. While we were waiting, we had some BBQ, lost and found my $1000 camera, realized MEM doesn’t have a duty free shop even though it calls itself an international airport.

I got Joe upgraded to first class with my elite companion upgrade. I tried to sweet talk the gate agent to get Andrew upgraded too but first class was full so I got Andrew the window seat right behind first class. While the plane was loading, a group of cute girls walked by us. One mentioned how this [plane] was bigger than the one they had earlier. I whispered to Joe “that’s what she said”. The girls heard me and started giggling. Good start on the trip. After we took off, I let Andrew have my first class seat. I felt bad that he paid more on his ticket than what I paid for Joe and my tickets combined. Joe did pretty well hitting on the girl sitting across the isle from him. Her and her friends were staying at the Hyatt too but we had reserved a car for only 3 people so we couldn’t take them with us.

After I dropped off my stuff at the Hyatt, I went to meet up with everyone at Oasis to figure out where we were going. I bump into Fletch on the way. It was crazy we finally meet, pretty randomly outside Bulldog’s after hanging out on Cancuncare for 3+ years. By the time I got to Oasis, everyone was wasted. It took us 2 hours to get to Slices and we lost some people along the way and an unnamed idiot spent $200 on the shot girls even though we got open bar. I saw CindyB and a very drunk Alexis across the street so I called them over. Not sure what happened after that but we somehow moved to Congo. Andrew got busy with some ugly Mexican chick. BC tried to dance with her slightly better looking friends. I had no idea where Joe went. I bought way too many beers so I offered some to a couple near us. The guy in returned offered his really cute girlfriend to dance with me. Then we were both dancing with her. I felt a little weird out so I decided to call it a night. As I was leaving, Joe kept on telling Andrew…don’t do it!!! Don’t do it!!

Day 2: Sunday 3/8
    We went to Sarape for lunch. We argued about whether the girl Andrew wanted to hook up at Congo the night before was ugly or not. Lara and I finished two plates of buffalo wings before every else's food got there. It was like an hour and half lunch. But the wait was totally worth it as I bumped into the hot summer intern from my last job just as we exited the restaurant. I called it fate but she called it stalking. Everyone went to check out of Grand and check into regular Oasis so I hung out with Kate and her friends.

In retrospect, I remember seeing the (Joe hating) NJ girls that day but I don’t recall talking to them. They said hi to me a couple days later so I guess I must have talked to them that afternoon after Kate and her friends left. I had 1.5 drinks at that point so my memory was a little fuzzy.

Once everyone finally got their new rooms, we went to the beach. We met some Boston girls and Fletch got Lara wet. We went to dinner at the Oasis buffet and Joe tried to pick up some Indian chick for BC. We went to DaddyO that night. We got a table upstairs and cut the long ass Student City line. It was ridiculously crowded. Joe and other guys kept on bring back girls to our table. They weren't really my type so I wondered off by myself. I met Melissa that night but I didn't remember her until she reminded me when I bumped into her again at the T-Mobile booth the next day. I also met some guys from North Carolina who took me up to their table at Ultra Lounge.

The Chicago girls seemed to really dig some of the guys in our group. Joe thought he had it in the bag. But someone (forgot who it was) couldn't close the deal so his girl cockblocked Joe. Joe was so pissed that he bitched about it for the whole next morning.

Day 3: Monday 3/9
    I brought the first bottle of Goose to Oasis. We met Jordan, Katie, and friend. I got SO DURNK. I was swimming on the beach and got some much sand in my pants that it took me 3 showers before I could get it all off me. I thought Katie wanted to wrestle with me in the same so bodyslamed her. Then I saw hot intern Kate so I went to go pick her up. Again, I was too drunk so I felt down and dropped her. That’s when I decided it was probably a good idea for me to go back to the Hyatt and sober up before I really hurt someone.

I took a nap and was woken up by a call from Norma around 6PM. We had made plans to go get dinner downtown. It was nice to spend some time with her since I didn’t really get the chance to the year before. We went to her apartment so she could get ready for the Cancuncare party and I met her cute roommate Carla. Norma’s apartment had a gorgeous view and almost made me want to move to Cancun. We went to eat and had a few drinks downtown. It was very interesting and a totally different side of Cancun than what I’m used to. It was too bad no one else was brave enough to come.

Cancuncare Party at Carlos and Charles was a blast as expected. It was nice to finally meet Claire and Gemma, also after hanging out on Cancuncare for 3+ years. They were a lot taller than I expected. I also met a few newbies. I was a dance machine that night. People probably thought I was on E but I totally wasn’t. LOL.

Day 4: Tuesday 3/10
    I woke up and headed to Oasis. I found Joe and BC behind the Student City stage hanging out with Jordan and Katie. Hot intern Kate and her friends were right next to them. I apologized for the day before and accused her of stalking me by sitting next to Joe and BC knowing I’d be there eventually. BC volunteered for the arm wrestling challenge on the Student City stage, so did Kate’s friend Tara. Both of them lost, it was pretty sad.

It was probably my lucky day. We went to the pool, I was just sitting there by the pool waiting for everyone to get the drinks. Girls kept on coming up to me and introducing themselves to me. I probably talked to 3 groups of girls in the 20 minutes while everyone else was getting drinks. I wasn’t even trying. I was just sitting (maybe a little dancing) by the pool by myself. Very strange. This was also where I met Stephanie who gave me my first beer bong.

We booked PartyHopper which supposed to end at the City where Flo Rida was. It was a total disaster. We were herded like cows with a couple thousand other people from Corona Bar to Senior Frog to The City. We waited in line forever and half of us couldn’t even get into The City. Man, I was pissed. And one of the PartyHopper workers even pulled a knife on Sam. Never again!! I thought The City Beach Club was pretty cool though.

To be continued tomorrow night.....

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not volunteer! you goofs pushed me on stage and told me it was a pushup contest!!! :evil:

THAT!...I remember. :lol:

and if that was congos and ultra then I was chillin with alexis that night upstairs.

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol good report, some funny stuff in there. what do you mean taller than you expected :shock:

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahah that was the best dinner ever!

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know why but I always imagined you girls a few inches shorter than me. Average height basically.

6. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of the party hopper dudes pulled a knife on someone? classy.

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i cant remember how tall yuo are henry. My height in heels perhaps

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great work sir.. keep it comin

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    good work hanky

10. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im glad you had a good time downtown :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice